Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Blondie
#21

I answered already!! Spork is my mortal enemy.
Reply
#22

Haha Marvin.
He's another one.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#23

JCW Wrote:I answered already!! Spork is my mortal enemy.

i was asking goat.. hasnt he been to x?
Reply
#24

I'm so goddamn confused. I'm out. LOL

Spork I haven't seen in ages, goat got ran by BEW a week or two ago. Hope this cleared up any confusion. Kids, refrain from posting while stoned.

<---------------------
Reply
#25

BEW couldn 't run her granny panties.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
05-20-2021, 04:08 PM
Last Post by suzy
07-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-30-2010, 03:17 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-21-2010, 06:02 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-18-2010, 09:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)