Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#21

Anhil8tor Wrote:is the link broken now?

you have to try it about 50 times
Reply
#22

prothought Wrote:Banana must have a huge forehead.

Yeah... I must. :| I also have huge eyes, which explains the Ricci likeness.....here is another pic. Christina and Alexis come up again. The cool thing is, I did apple, and Christina came up for her too.

[Image: banana2.jpg]
Reply
#23

tea leoni doesnt hurt either.
Reply
#24

CT280 Wrote:tea leoni doesnt hurt either.

She does if she's acting.
Reply
#25

I did my kid and thought she would come up "Suri Cruise" but she came up "Janet Jackson."

Huh I think Jimmy might be on to me now.
Reply
#26

Banana Wrote:here is another pic.

Please update the thread title if you're not going to MUAP.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#27

Paddy Wrote:Please update the thread title if you're not going to MUAP.

I tried and it won't let me edit the title. Weird hey?
Reply
#28

Banana Wrote:I tried and it won't let me edit the title. Weird hey?

Is your picture still in the photo thread?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#29

i must suck at this game...

site won't let me in.
Reply
#30

Paddy Wrote:[Image: 500481_490987789d3264z49yvs41.jpg]

A no hair pic, this may be worse.

I'm wondering if you are closer from "john cho" or "wayne brady".
Reply
#31

ntype Wrote:I'm wondering if you are closer from "john cho" or "wayne brady".
They both make me laugh
Reply
#32

goldan Wrote:They both make me laugh

I just tried the stuff I got some "johnny cash" or "john goodman"

:|

[Image: celeblooka.png]

what the fuck ? Last time I tried I had a good close up with RMS (that was freaky and cool in the same sorta way). nyhow. (I'm fitting pants size 32 I'm not that a fatty. I mean look the doods who are there...)
Reply
#33

but you got Richard Gere.
Reply
#34

goldan Wrote:but you got Richard Gere.

john goodman :mellow:
Reply
#35

finally


Attached Files
.jpg collage.JPG Size: 79.7 KB  Downloads: 13
Reply
#36

Anhil8tor Wrote:finally

I could squish any of your celebs with my john goodman
Reply
#37

anybody else notice that 8 got all highschool yearbook photos?
Reply
#38

what? Wrote:anybody else notice that 8 got all highschool yearbook photos?

I did not post my yearbook photo
Reply
#39

Anhil8tor Wrote:I did not post my yearbook photo

I'm not sure that explanation helped you out any
Reply
#40

what? Wrote:I'm not sure that explanation helped you out any

I look young man.. I get IDed for liquor and lotto.


Get off my nuts!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Muap....
PurpleHaze
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
07-14-2006, 11:43 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-08-2005, 12:14 AM
Last Post by Mastermoose
11-06-2005, 03:07 AM
Last Post by Don
11-05-2005, 06:02 AM
Last Post by snarg
11-05-2005, 01:38 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-05-2005, 01:38 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-05-2005, 01:38 AM
my MUAP
PurpleHaze
Last Post by Devious
09-29-2005, 06:19 PM
Last Post by Shadrach
09-28-2005, 08:50 PM
Last Post by SanDog
09-28-2005, 08:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)