Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Harold Reynolds confirms that he was fired for sexual harassment
#21

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:try "porch monkey"

:loool:
Reply
#22

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:try "porch monkey"

If you have not seen Clerks II you need to.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#23

Don't worry, he's taking it back.
Reply
#24

Sexual harassment is one of those things that is difficult to prove in court, unless it is blatant. Most of these settle out before then, because companies are (rightfully) afraid of juries.
He has either been warned about this before, or it was pretty fucking serious in order for them to fire him.

I love that CNNSI is running it on the front page links, but it is nowhere on ESPN's site. I understand why it ain't there, I just think it is funny.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#25

ESPN is so full of it self its a joke. They are becoming less and less about sports news and more about being the MTV of sports and sucking every last dollar out of every idiot who believes just because the phone says ESPN on it that makes it better(sup E). I read that they are charging $20 for a pay per view special on the new madden 07 game.What fucking idiot would pay that to watch people talk about a video game?I also hate any organization that thinks the one eyed prick Stu Scott is a good broadcaster

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

bird has alot of anger towards the brothers that make it big

(I.E. Stewy Scott, Stepen A, Tiger Woods, etc etc)
Reply
#27

Anhil8tor Wrote:bird has alot of anger towards the brothers that make it big

(I.E. Stewy Scott, Stepen A, Tiger Woods, etc etc)

A.I.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

[Image: espn.jpg]

Another example of ESPN taking themselves to seriously.


"This is a dark day not just for cycling, says Pat Forde, but for all sports fans. If Floyd Landis, the winner of the Tour de France, is confirmed to have cheated, can we ever trust anyone again?"



Are you fucking kidding me?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

BIRD33 Wrote:[Image: espn.jpg]

Another example of ESPN taking themselves to seriously.


"This is a dark day not just for cycling, says Pat Forde, but for all sports fans. If Floyd Landis, the winner of the Tour de France, is confirmed to have cheated, can we ever trust anyone again?"



Are you fucking kidding me?

...yeah figuring that however every year they are all doped, in fact it's the dude who get the best new meds and got undetected who wins mainly. They run insane distances and every year they go faster...
Reply
#30

HR is MUCH better now than when he first started, seems like he's a lot more comfortable in front of the camera (obviously). I hope he makes it back.

The Landis thing is weird. He tested + for high levels of testosterone after stage 17, but all these "steroid expert" doctors say you don't take testosterone on race day because the results occur over the course of several weeks. If you're going to cheat during competition, you blood dope, not take testosterone.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#31

Wouldnt a dose of tetosterone the night before a race help you recover from fatigue and be in better form for the race?

I read he hired someone who handles this thing all the time for guys on tour and hasnt lost one case when testosterone was the cause for the failed test so who knows.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

The french are a bunch of fags.
Reply
#33

I love the tired old rule that all hicks and rednecks have to hate the french even though they dont know why.The best example was freedom fries.We should have listened to those cowards before going to spring break Iraq '06.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

Bird...why the hate for Stu?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#35

Michman Wrote:Bird...why the hate for Stu?

The boo ya's and shit annoy me.I don't like people who tell me not to boo atheletes and he does that alll the time.His one eye skeeves me out.He pals around with the players like he's one of them, kind of like ammad rasshad.Mainly its the ebonics that he speaks with when he's doing a highlight and then when he's interviweing someone he loses that accent and talks like a white guy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

BIRD33 Wrote:I love the tired old rule that all hicks and rednecks have to hate the french even though they dont know why.The best example was freedom fries.We should have listened to those cowards before going to spring break Iraq '06.


The french hate Americans winning the Tour. They have trumped up charges on Lance for years..
Reply
#37

Anhil8tor Wrote:The french hate Americans winning the Tour. They have trumped up charges on Lance for years..

Greg Lemond(american) thinks Lance cheated too.Landis failed a test, how is that the french's fault?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#38

BIRD33 Wrote:The boo ya's and shit annoy me.I don't like people who tell me not to boo atheletes and he does that alll the time.His one eye skeeves me out.He pals around with the players like he's one of them, kind of like ammad rasshad.Mainly its the ebonics that he speaks with when he's doing a highlight and then when he's interviweing someone he loses that accent and talks like a white guy.


Agreed on the Booing point....I think his eyes is hilarious....reminds me of someone who posts here.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#39

BIRD33 Wrote:Greg Lemond(american) thinks Lance cheated too.Landis failed a test, how is that the french's fault?

I would not have put it past the testing people to have set him up. Their hatred for the US and US cyclists winning run DEEP. Unless LeMond has proof, he should keep his mouth shut. Jealousy is an ugly bitch.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#40

I believe Lemond. Jose Canseo wasn't believed at first either. It's not like Lemond is making any money off his claims.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
04-21-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post by who
04-17-2009, 07:48 PM
Last Post by quint
08-11-2008, 07:25 PM
Sexual Fantasies
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
01-29-2007, 08:17 PM
Last Post by Paddy
01-29-2007, 03:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)