Poll: Raiden or Spork? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raiden
27.27%
3
27.27%
Spork
9.09%
1
9.09%
Neither one is getting anywhere near me.
63.64%
7
63.64%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Raiden or Spork?
#21

minorthreat Wrote:Whatever.

totally.
Reply
#22

Raiden>SporK

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#23

Swits Wrote:Raiden>SporK


Same way your judging went.
Reply
#24

minorthreat Wrote:Same way your judging went.

your smackoff was a collossal failure, as is your life.
Reply
#25

Raiden Wrote:your smackoff was a collossal failure, as is your life.


sincerely,
water artisian
Reply
#26

minorthreat Wrote:sincerely,
water artisian

something like that.

(not really, but ok)
Reply
#27

Spork got one vote? Sup MinorThreat?

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#28

If MT was in this poll he woulda kicked both your asses.
Reply
#29

Blondie Wrote:If MT was in this poll he woulda kicked both your asses.

I know you're retarded. I don't need confirmation.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#30

Raiden Wrote:Raiden facts:
4. I made $6K last year, on paper.

6'000 / 12 = 500 p.month
500/20 (open days) : 25 bucks per days
25 / 8 : 3.125 p.hour.

don't know how you could handle to live with that, anyhow props to you for that.
Reply
#31

ntype Wrote:6'000 / 12 = 500 p.month
500/20 (open days) : 25 bucks per days
25 / 8 : 3.125 p.hour.

don't know how you could handle to live with that, anyhow props to you for that.

heh. somehow, I managed.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by SporK
05-18-2010, 11:19 AM
Last Post by JCW
05-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
08-27-2009, 07:58 PM
Last Post by Oli-dogg
02-06-2009, 07:05 AM
Last Post by snarg
11-26-2008, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-07-2008, 12:29 PM
Last Post by who
06-27-2008, 04:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)