Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Muap 3
#21

Don Wrote:I used to like you until that remark.

Now get fucked. Bitch.

thats not cool.,just sayin'

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#22

No whats not cool is referring to anyone on these forums as having any form of association or similarity to pepsi.



................. just sayin'
Reply
#23

Don Wrote:No whats not cool is referring to anyone on these forums as having any form of association or similarity to pepsi.



................. just sayin'

she was poking you in a gentle manner. ya missed something there you know...
Reply
#24

cLaY Wrote:thats not cool.,just sayin'
:wub:


Don Wrote:No whats not cool is referring to anyone on these forums as having any form of association or similarity to pepsi.



................. just sayin'

Dude, you're the one who wrote it. And it DID sound like something she would post. I just found it funny 'sall.
Reply
#25

It's nice to know that it entertains you that my mother was robbed.

Go fuck yourself.
Reply
#26

I bought a case of miller high life light for the poker game tonight
Reply
#27

Still drinking bud light.
Reply
#28

on route to the game
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Muap
Banana
Last Post by snarg
04-18-2007, 06:13 PM
Muap....
PurpleHaze
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
07-14-2006, 11:43 PM
Last Post by Mastermoose
11-06-2005, 03:07 AM
Last Post by Don
11-05-2005, 06:02 AM
Last Post by snarg
11-05-2005, 01:38 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-05-2005, 01:38 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-05-2005, 01:38 AM
my MUAP
PurpleHaze
Last Post by Devious
09-29-2005, 06:19 PM
Last Post by Shadrach
09-28-2005, 08:50 PM
Last Post by SanDog
09-28-2005, 08:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)