Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Monen
#21

cLaY Wrote:Fem, seriously. Please pm me a picture of your vag. Please. I'll do anything.
...
Reply
#22

I should have saved private messages from UJ and MSN messages along time ago. How quick people forget.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#23

suzy Wrote:I should have saved private messages from UJ and MSN messages along time ago.
This is good news.
Reply
#24

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:This is good news.

you have burned me twice in two days fucker...

my wife knows of my hands addiction to my penis and is quite comfortable with it, just as long as i leave her alone. my point "suzy" was that it gets quite old seeing the same old flirt posts thread after thread, from yourself, BEW, Blondie, and countless other male members here.
Reply
#25

where the hell do I post flirting threads anywhere on IT? I hardly respond to anyone. You are still mad I didn't take your dick pics awhile back. I was not interested then and I am surely not interested now.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#26

suzy Wrote:where the hell do I post flirting threads anywhere on IT? I hardly respond to anyone. You are still mad I didn't take your dick pics awhile back. I was not interested then and I am surely not interested now.

You've flirted with me in the past at PlanetSuzy.
Reply
#27

suzy Wrote:where the hell do I post flirting threads anywhere on IT? I hardly respond to anyone. You are still mad I didn't take your dick pics awhile back. I was not interested then and I am surely not interested now.

i thought you had them...i sent them to every female member i came in contact with. you sure you dont want to see my cock?
Reply
#28

Holy shit!

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#29

VitaminE Wrote:You've flirted with me in the past at PlanetSuzy.
Ha, until recently I didn't even know you were a member of planetsuzy.
that goes for alot of people here actually.


I will pass on the cock pics clay.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#30

suzy Wrote:Ha, until recently I didn't even know you were a member of planetsuzy.
that goes for alot of people here actually.


I will pass on the cock pics clay.

Go ahead and take 'em. Our motto on cLay's cock around here is "it may be short, but it sure is skinny".
Reply
#31

I will pass on seeing it, but that made me laugh.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#32

how bout i post it on PlanetSuzy?
Reply
#33

No, I don't take them anymore.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#34

why not? how about i just send them to your email?
Reply
#35

Because unless you plan on sending your proof of age to planetsuzy and 2 forms of ID, they will be deleted.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#36

suzy Wrote:Because unless you plan on sending your proof of age to planetsuzy and 2 forms of ID, they will be deleted.

i'm already a member there silly...see you tonight
Reply
#37

suzy Wrote:Because unless you plan on sending your proof of age to planetsuzy and 2 forms of ID, they will be deleted.

:loool:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#38

cLaY Wrote:i'm already a member there silly...see you tonight

no you idiot, if you plan on sending in your dick shot, you need to include proof that you are over 18, don't you pay attention to anything?

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#39

suzy Wrote:no you idiot, if you plan on sending in your dick shot, you need to include proof that you are over 18, don't you pay attention to anything?

i just scanned my drivers license...don't go deleting my nic there, okay?
Reply
#40

suzy Wrote:no you idiot, if you plan on sending in your dick shot, you need to include proof that you are over 18, don't you pay attention to anything?


No he doesn't. He pays attention to Tom and does what he does.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
12-27-2007, 03:35 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-06-2006, 02:44 AM
Last Post by suzy
12-31-2005, 08:36 AM
Last Post by haze
12-22-2005, 08:02 PM
Last Post by Banana
12-20-2005, 10:00 PM
Last Post by CT280
10-25-2005, 02:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)