Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Is Swan a troll?
#21

TomFoolery Wrote:Slightly off topic, but I would love to titty-fuck them just to say I did it.

Have I ever told you I have man puffies like that?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#22

SanDog Wrote:Have I ever told you I have man puffies like that?


I like you dog, I seriously do. But not in a way that would make me want to fuck your puffy man boobs.

Sorry.
Reply
#23

TomFoolery Wrote:I like you dog, I seriously do. But not in a way that would make me want to fuck your puffy man boobs.

Sorry.

I was just thinking I could get a chin tat for the target.



I was going for the Focker reference here.

"I've got nipples Greg, can you milk me?"

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
03-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Last Post by CT280
02-03-2008, 05:10 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-14-2007, 10:33 PM
Last Post by prothought
02-23-2007, 07:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)