Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Is Swan a troll?
#1

Just curious
Reply
#2

I'm accepting responses from everyone except Swan
Reply
#3

yes

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

no

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

leucetios Wrote:I'm accepting responses from everyone except Swan

and Clay ><
Reply
#6

i'd question in the tit's thread ...are they man tits? etc. you see where i'm going

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#7

Fairiedust Wrote:...are they man tits?


Unfortunately, no.
Reply
#8

TomFoolery Wrote:Unfortunately, no.
Are you certain about that? If they are not, there is no way they belong to his wife. I mean, he is known to be a bit a prankster, so I am sure he was fucking around with that. Right? Please?

Either that, or the man just simply does not give a fuck. I know that ain't the case.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

SanDog Wrote:Are you certain about that? If they are not, there is no way they belong to his wife. I mean, he is known to be a bit a prankster, so I am sure he was fucking around with that. Right? Please?

Either that, or the man just simply does not give a fuck. I know that ain't the case.

From what I recall, those were the first entry in the "Tits for T-Shirts" thread.

It may have been titled "Tits For Hats" prior to her submission, but I can't verify that.
Reply
#10

TomFoolery Wrote:From what I recall, those were the first entry in the "Tits for T-Shirts" thread.

It may have been titled "Tits For Hats" prior to her submission, but I can't verify that.

I know that, but I am guessing the dude was fucking around. There is no way, unless the guy was just completely fucked, a dude would post pictures of his woman, for the first time, with titties like that.
I could understand if it was a regular occurence for him and he was just a dude who likes manly puffies. But to bust them out for contest for the first time like that?

And the chick has got to know, having been in the locker room a few times, that her shit is pretty rank.

I say they are fat guy titties, and Seagull was jerking chains.

I tell you what though, if I had not already been banned, I would have been shortly after posting my reply
when he posted it.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#11

SanDog Wrote:And the chick has got to know, having been in the locker room a few times, that her shit is pretty rank.
I laughed out loud at this.
Reply
#12

Dood, he was serious. Seagul isn't smart enough to do that kind of shit. Fucker has a 3rd grade education.
Reply
#13

This is just from memory, but I recall him saying that anyone that made fun of the titties would be reprimanded UJ style. I have no reason to believe he was joking, since he became an ultra-serious moderator last year (for whatever reason).
Reply
#14

minorthreat Wrote:Dood, he was serious. Seagul isn't smart enough to do that kind of shit. Fucker has a 3rd grade education.

You may not like him, but I don't think this is true. I think he is, and I think he was fucking with people

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#15

TomFoolery Wrote:This is just from memory, but I recall him saying that anyone that made fun of the titties would be reprimanded UJ style. I have no reason to believe he was joking, since he became an ultra-serious moderator last year (for whatever reason).

The fact that he prefaced it by saying no joking tells me he was fucking around. He knew people would, and if a guy knows that, there is no way he is going to put it out there for people to copy and save and make fun of for eternity.

I am of the belief that he pulled a great prank, that continues to this day by the continuous reposting of said pic.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#16

I have reason to believe Sandog's wife has puffy tits

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#17

SanDog Wrote:The fact that he prefaced it by saying no joking tells me he was fucking around. He knew people would, and if a guy knows that, there is no way he is going to put it out there for people to copy and save and make fun of for eternity.

I am of the belief that he pulled a great prank, that continues to this day by the continuous reposting of said pic.

You should try to find the thread; I believe it is in their HOF. Read it, and then tell me if you think he was joking.
Reply
#18

cLaY Wrote:I have reason to believe Sandog's wife has puffy tits

Shit, you caught me.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#19

TomFoolery Wrote:You should try to find the thread; I believe it is in their HOF. Read it, and then tell me if you think he was joking.

I did read it. And I thought at the time he was fucking around. It just seemed illogical to post them, knowing they would be made fun of, and still doing it.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#20

SanDog Wrote:I did read it. And I thought at the time he was fucking around. It just seemed illogical to post them, knowing they would be made fun of, and still doing it.

Slightly off topic, but I would love to titty-fuck them just to say I did it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
03-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Last Post by CT280
02-03-2008, 05:10 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-14-2007, 10:33 PM
Last Post by prothought
02-23-2007, 07:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)