Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Please everyone take a look and offer an opinion
#21

Quote:Originally posted by leeman+Mar 31 2004, 08:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leeman @ Mar 31 2004, 08:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-devious@Mar 31 2004, 08:38 PM
Where is the love??
Hang on there Dev.....

Noi will soon be on and I am sure she can give you the same love she gave JW the other day Wink [/b][/quote]
:blink: Run man RUN!!!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#22

Being a newbie, I am still feeling my way around. Came from the soon to be defunct Regular guys site by mention from IC.

The place looks kewl. I especially will like the music section. Will be nice to debate more politics with IC and others.

I just hope there are not all the turds like TRG site collected.
Reply
#23

Quote:Originally posted by Suicide Jim@Apr 3 2004, 01:14 AM
i like this site alot better than some other forums. for one thing, we/you all don't belittle new commers. and as was pointed out earlyer the lack of political arguments here is a plus. it's all in all a more laid back place.
Yeah, but what a great time of year for such debates. If you have a good collective of argumenties, it can be fun regardless of which side of the fence you are on.
Reply
#24

I think you will enjoy conversations with bonkyboy retiredroadie depending on whom you vote for and welcome to IT Smile
Reply
#25

Quote:Originally posted by velvet@Apr 11 2004, 06:25 AM
I think you will enjoy conversations with bonkyboy retiredroadie depending on whom you vote for and welcome to IT Smile
Thanks...glad to be here.

I am more Libertarian than anything. They do not give me a candidate I can vote for.

I agree with a lot of what the libs say about Bush, cuz dam he does spend like a bitch. I do not agree with this its all his fault, he costs us all the jobs, his fault the economy...all that wore out bullshit no real argument crap they spew.

Bush is the man. I will vote for him cuz security is what will set the stage for all else. I also will not have Skerry in office. The dems say Bush has us in the shitter, but at least my hands on the rim. Kerry would be the flush.

See you all in the political arena.
Reply
#26

man, tell me you didn't let ncbiker in......and no politics....tired of places where you post good sensible things and all these mini-me rightie bully's post retorts at ya banana style...all of them in a big yellow bunch
Reply
#27

Like the others I was a newbie at the other site, then Velvet invited me here (and thank you again) I have never went back to the other site. Lee you and the staff are doing a great job and I agree with a lot of the others there are not many threads about politics which is fine with me to many fights get started that way.

Lee I second the motion of Mech “All the chicks must make their avatar a nude picture of themselves” also their signature. :p

That is the only thing, I do enjoy it here.

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#28

I remember the first time I saw this site, all I could think was:

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#29

that still holds true today. although I don't know why you moved the forums around. The original config was good for me. now I have to scroll all the way to the bottom to see the general forum.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#30

Quote:Originally posted by Undeadcannibal@Apr 17 2004, 08:45 AM
that still holds true today. although I don't know why you moved the forums around. The original config was good for me. now I have to scroll all the way to the bottom to see the general forum.
That's why I moved General ...

So ppl would notice the other forums as well Wink

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#31

That was good thinking on your part leeman.. Now we just need them to post more in those forums!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#32

Quote:Originally posted by devious@Apr 17 2004, 10:39 AM
That was good thinking on your part leeman.. Now we just need them to post more in those forums!
Well, I'll see if I can help out!!!


(I feel like Rodney Dangerfield around this motherfucker!!Wink Big Grin

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#33

Quote:Originally posted by devious@Mar 31 2004, 02:00 PM
Damn It, Everybody was invited except me.. I feel left out :angry: I have to go now!
I was invited, but he probably regrets it.
Reply
#34

Quote:Originally posted by retiredroadie+Apr 25 2004, 08:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(retiredroadie @ Apr 25 2004, 08:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-devious@Mar 31 2004, 02:00 PM
Damn It, Everybody was invited except me.. I feel left out :angry: I have to go now!
I was invited, but he probably regrets it. [/b][/quote]
:lame: ..............Next

:fuckYou:
Reply
#35

So this site is by invitation only? What happens when stragglers stroll in? :lame:
Reply
#36

Stragglers are welcome, danger. At least I hope they are - I'm a straggler too. Big Grin
Reply
#37

Quote:Originally posted by dangerprone@Apr 28 2004, 05:23 PM
So this site is by invitation only? What happens when stragglers stroll in? :lame:
Welcome and how nice of you to post.

I knew you couldn't resist.

NO it is not an invite only site ... like it says on frontpage it's free...



And in that case .... WHo Invited you ..... NOT Velv Thats for sure... :lmf:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#38

Quote:Originally posted by dangerprone@Apr 28 2004, 10:23 AM
So this site is by invitation only? What happens when stragglers stroll in? :lame:
Stragglers are just as welcome as the enemy. Invitations were meant to inform not exclude anyone. It's about time you posted. Which one are you though. Oh well at least one of you had the cajones to come on in and converse. Thanks for posting. B)
Reply
#39

So does Velvet not like me?

It's not like she knows me.
Reply
#40

Quote:Originally posted by dangerprone@Apr 28 2004, 10:32 AM
So does Velvet not like me?

It's not like she knows me.
It's hard to know a multiple personality. Wink
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-10-2008, 10:37 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-13-2007, 12:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)