Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Todays Cliff notes...
#21

most kids learn by the first grade
just sayin'

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#22

I knew someone would say that.
Reply
#23

angelicdemon Wrote:How long until I actually count.
Two nude pics and a live bean diddling on MSN chat. Thanks.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#24

/sigh.

I can do normal msning, but no pr0n.
Reply
#25

angelicdemon Wrote:/sigh.

I can do normal msning, but no pr0n.
webcam?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#26

asshat Wrote:Two nude pics and a live bean diddling on MSN chat. Thanks.


the bean work could be bad if mom walked in

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#27

snarg Wrote:the bean work could be bad if mom walked in
I keep the basement door locked.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#28

asshat Wrote:Two nude pics and a live bean diddling on MSN chat. Thanks.
I'll confirm the 'bean diddling on msn chat' part.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#29

asshat Wrote:I keep the basement door locked.


not you, ernie
she lives with mom and dad

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#30

asshat Wrote:webcam?
yes I have a webcam.
Reply
#31

************************
*thread Of The Day Alert........*
* ..........WARNING................*
************************
*THREAT LEVEL BLUE-LAMA....*
*SPANK'EM...........................*
************************
Reply
#32

angelicdemon Wrote:yes I have a webcam.
now you're just scaring me. :drool:

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#33

i'm gettin hot
Reply
#34

If only words could describe the webcam action that just went on on my computer just now. Wink

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#35

it was scandalous, that's for sure.
Reply
#36

Wgaf? Sro
Reply
#37

minorthreat Wrote:Wgaf? Sro
huh?

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#38

Swits Wrote:huh?

I said, WGAF! SRO!
Reply
#39

What a disappointment.
Ownster arch enemies less than 24 hours ago, now cybering :roll:
Please post BMR's script for this to the two of you when you can, thanks.
Or I can copy and paste it for you if you want. Let me know, thanks.
Reply
#40

Dr. Lecter Wrote:What a disappointment.
Ownster arch enemies less than 24 hours ago, now cybering :roll:
Please post BMR's script for this to the two of you when you can, thanks.
Or I can copy and paste it for you if you want. Let me know, thanks.


I see what you are saying. It took me a bit. My medulla is fucked up and stuff.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-29-2009, 07:20 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-13-2009, 01:34 AM
Last Post by who
11-02-2008, 03:49 AM
Last Post by Sassy
03-15-2008, 07:59 PM
Todays Posters
Blondie
Last Post by ntype
12-11-2006, 02:33 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-27-2005, 05:34 PM
Last Post by quint
08-14-2005, 05:05 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
07-27-2005, 09:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)