Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#21

Fuck you Jo-Boo....fucking bitter cuz nobody gives up dough for a free internet site.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#22

snarg Wrote:while frozen pizza is one of my staples, the aforementioned brands are not quality
they are adequate, at best

this whole forum is full of low life trailer-trash

So what's your point??
Reply
#23

Beaucephus Wrote:So what's your point??


hi, neighbors :lol2:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#24

Beaucephus Wrote:Try left over lasagna or spaghetti. Italina foods are always better the second go round as they have had more time for all of the herbs and seasonings to mix together. IMO.


Agreed. I love leftover spaghetti.
Reply
#25

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this is why we are trailer trash
spaghetti can never be "al denti" when reheated


best served with a nice "box" wine

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by what?
01-17-2007, 12:24 AM
Qotd!
Bill
Last Post by Bill
02-15-2006, 09:20 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-09-2005, 04:49 PM
Last Post by ernie
04-29-2005, 09:37 PM
Last Post by snarg
04-09-2005, 02:20 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
04-08-2005, 09:36 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
04-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Last Post by SanDog
04-08-2005, 09:09 PM
Qotd
Bill
Last Post by asshat
04-04-2005, 09:01 PM
Last Post by SanDog
03-25-2005, 07:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)