Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Some one buy me a glowing username.
#21

Banana Wrote:ohhhh! My cat smells like POOP!! :wub:

DAMNIT!!! I didn't mean switch cats!
Reply
#22

Thanks greg. I gave back what I didn't need. Or most anyway. Smile

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#23

Jimmy Wrote:Thanks greg. I gave back what I didn't need. Or most anyway. Smile
:loool: You're too nice.

SO back to cat poop......
Reply
#24

Banana Wrote::loool: You're too nice.

SO back to cat poop......

Yer killing me with all of the sexieness! My cat's gonna be the innocent victim of this.
Reply
#25

VitaminE Wrote:Yer killing me with all of the sexieness! My cat's gonna be the innocent victim of this.
Since when do you need an excuse to fuck the cat?
Reply
#26

If you're gonna hijack my mooching threads please be more interesting. :mad:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#27

Banana Wrote:Since when do you need an excuse to fuck the cat?
Since PETA installed the nanny cam's in his house.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#28

Jimmy Wrote:If you're gonna hijack my mooching threads please be more interesting. :mad:
What is more interesting than CAT POOP?!?! :|




























Ps - This is VitaminE
Reply
#29

Jimmy Wrote:Thanks greg. I gave back what I didn't need. Or most anyway. Smile


Werd, dawg.

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
04-11-2012, 09:03 AM
Last Post by leucetios
07-28-2005, 01:30 AM
Last Post by Belle
04-17-2005, 01:20 AM
hello %username%
Jesse Antarctica
Last Post by SizeMatters
03-18-2005, 10:49 PM
Last Post by Hambone
04-30-2004, 05:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)