Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I want a glowing username
#1

Lee...don't harsh my buzz. I want to make it glowy.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#2

buy it
Reply
#3

can't. My usergroup can't get it.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#4

you need to buy it in the sto'
Reply
#5

I know. I tried. it told me my usergroup couldn't get that.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#6

sucks

lee better fix that shit
Reply
#7

fo sho. because I'm getting pissed.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#8

the last thing you want is a man with two penises pissed off at you. lee you've got your warning
Reply
#9

right on.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#10

sorry.... fixed

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
04-11-2012, 09:03 AM
Last Post by leucetios
07-28-2005, 01:30 AM
Last Post by Belle
04-17-2005, 01:20 AM
hello %username%
Jesse Antarctica
Last Post by SizeMatters
03-18-2005, 10:49 PM
Last Post by Hambone
04-30-2004, 05:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)