Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Whoever changed my username...
#1

is that supposed to be an insult?

i like it!

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#2

absolute-cock-loving-slut Wrote:is that supposed to be an insult?

i like it!

you <username> !
Reply
#3

it's true right tammy?

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#4

lad Wrote:it's true right tammy?

not hardly...

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#5

absolute-cock-loving-slut Wrote:not hardly...


Nice av .... Huh

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

nice new av, tammy
yer baby pic??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

leeman Wrote:Nice av .... Huh

heh

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#8

snarg Wrote:nice new av, tammy
yer baby pic??

i think i was about 5.. getting ready to go be in a dance recital ..

it sucks, i know.. all my pics are on my computer at work Sad I'll search for somethin different probably later on tonite.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
04-11-2012, 09:03 AM
Last Post by who
07-01-2008, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Michman
06-27-2008, 09:18 PM
Last Post by Clarissa
02-21-2008, 07:51 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-22-2006, 08:05 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-05-2006, 01:31 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-02-2006, 04:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)