Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New Truce.
#21

Undeadcannibal Wrote:I'm a better troll than you bdic.

You think?
Reply
#22

Nope, I know.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#23

Undeadcannibal Wrote:Nope, I know.


:outass:
Reply
#24

minorthreat Wrote:Didn't you also register blackbird for me?

Yes, that one too.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#25

hey fem.
Reply
#26

VitaminE Wrote:You think?


this looks like a slip-up to me

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#27

snarg Wrote:this looks like a slip-up to me

Confusednarg:

You think?
Reply
#28

yep

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#29

hmm......

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#30

zing!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#31

zang

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
01-19-2006, 06:59 PM
Time for a truce....
Richard Glass
Last Post by newduser
09-26-2005, 05:25 PM
Last Post by Bill
07-28-2005, 12:17 AM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
01-26-2005, 02:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)