04-15-2010, 06:40 PM
Anhil8tor Wrote:I am having trouble here....
E sucks someones penis... but not a forum person.
E had online flings with blondie, bb and silky
E's old lady disagreed with said womens calling him
E won't come back to IT as long as blondie is here or is he paddied?
Here's the thing I don't understand.It seems to me that Blondie and E are friendly since she was telling us he's never coming back.I always thought it was because he was Mr. Community vibe and he didnt like some of the online ho bags he is nice with having a hard time here.In reality some of the people he's friendly with will not come here or are a little shy about this place because of Blondie and her using personal shit as ammo.In short I think E's like everyone who deals with blondie a little and then regrets every moment there after.
See You In Toledo

