04-13-2010, 11:06 PM
Oh wow she'll post a screen cap!Like you have a shred of credibility.I've already shown today how you've been pretending not to see my posts.I was a mod, you had to see them but you pretended you didnt.Simple as that.I could care less but good god you're incompetence at keeping a story straight is fucking hilarious.
All it would take is to go back and find the blondie nic before the current one to see you crying because I was being mean to you.Its still there.I'm sure Lee still has your crying PM's about me.No need for me to prove anything.We all saw you run like a little baby.Pretend all you want.We know what you are.
All it would take is to go back and find the blondie nic before the current one to see you crying because I was being mean to you.Its still there.I'm sure Lee still has your crying PM's about me.No need for me to prove anything.We all saw you run like a little baby.Pretend all you want.We know what you are.
See You In Toledo

