02-12-2009, 12:30 AM
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:No, I think I'll just stick to reading it the way it was said. He was pretty clear in the way he said it. Otherwise, I think you would find a quote from him somewhere that says "Saddam teamed up with Al Quaeda and helped with the attack on 9-11. Because Saddam was directly involved in 9-11 I think we should kill him because of what he did to us on our own soil".
You, on the other hand, are obviously just repeating the bs that your left wing spin doctors have drilled into your head the past several years.
My BS has been proven true.Look at all the things I bolded that werent true.Look up the definition of "insinuated" to see what he was doing.Its fun to see you come back to this argument after years of quietly watching things go to hell over there.
See You In Toledo

