02-12-2009, 12:24 AM
BIRD33 Wrote:I can sum up my response in two words:North Korea.
If he meant what he said we would have gone after a country that already had the capabilities of making a nuke not to mention they built several while we invaded iraq.You read it the kool aid version way and I'll stick to the realistic view of it.
No, I think I'll just stick to reading it the way it was said. He was pretty clear in the way he said it. Otherwise, I think you would find a quote from him somewhere that says "Saddam teamed up with Al Quaeda and helped with the attack on 9-11. Because Saddam was directly involved in 9-11 I think we should kill him because of what he did to us on our own soil".
You, on the other hand, are obviously just repeating the bs that your left wing spin doctors have drilled into your head the past several years.

