Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I just can't decide
#25

I had on pantyhose AND panties which made things difficult. Next time I'll try wearing stockings I think. He groped me a little - only above the clothing, much to my frustration.

We took a ride in one of the Escalades and I blew him in a cemetary, without any expected reciprocation (this time). It was his birthday (oh yes, I checked his ID), and there were no other options, since people were crawling all over at the dealership. I felt giving; what can I say?

He enjoyed it, although he did ask me a few times on the ride there if I was going to 'kiss and tell'. I assured him that the only people I told would be anonymous internet horn-dogs. He didn't much like that and now wants to see this 'board' on which I post stories and nudes.

But he promised to fuck me right good when the opportunity presents itself. Which means he'll take a BJ when he can get one, I'm sure. Oh well - I did leave a little wet spot of slobber on his pants, so at least I have that to giggle about.

Damn if it didn't make he horny as fuck, though. I wanna get boned now.

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I just can't decide - by St0ney - 03-04-2008, 11:24 AM
I just can't decide - by leeman_vbulletin4_import1 - 03-04-2008, 11:33 AM
I just can't decide - by St0ney - 03-04-2008, 12:09 PM
I just can't decide - by Shadrach - 03-04-2008, 12:36 PM
I just can't decide - by quint - 03-04-2008, 03:27 PM
I just can't decide - by Anhil8tor - 03-04-2008, 04:47 PM
I just can't decide - by BIRD33 - 03-04-2008, 05:09 PM
I just can't decide - by St0ney - 03-04-2008, 10:51 PM
I just can't decide - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 03-04-2008, 10:53 PM
I just can't decide - by BIRD33 - 03-04-2008, 10:58 PM
I just can't decide - by Clarissa - 03-04-2008, 11:18 PM
I just can't decide - by ntype - 03-05-2008, 12:31 AM
I just can't decide - by who - 03-05-2008, 02:06 AM
I just can't decide - by Clarissa - 03-05-2008, 02:18 AM
I just can't decide - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 03-05-2008, 02:34 AM
I just can't decide - by minorthreat - 03-05-2008, 07:01 AM
I just can't decide - by quint - 03-05-2008, 07:11 AM
I just can't decide - by St0ney - 03-05-2008, 07:40 AM
I just can't decide - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 03-05-2008, 07:54 AM
I just can't decide - by minorthreat - 03-05-2008, 07:59 AM
I just can't decide - by ntype - 03-05-2008, 01:23 PM
I just can't decide - by St0ney - 03-06-2008, 07:32 PM
I just can't decide - by BIRD33 - 03-06-2008, 07:34 PM
I just can't decide - by Paddy - 03-06-2008, 07:36 PM
I just can't decide - by St0ney - 03-07-2008, 02:25 AM
I just can't decide - by minorthreat - 03-07-2008, 02:29 AM
I just can't decide - by BIRD33 - 03-07-2008, 05:39 PM
I just can't decide - by St0ney - 03-07-2008, 05:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
09-25-2008, 06:42 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-14-2008, 10:54 PM
Last Post by who
08-12-2006, 08:46 PM
Last Post by CT280
07-08-2005, 10:38 PM
Last Post by Jdub
06-16-2005, 01:38 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-24-2005, 10:47 PM
Last Post by Bill
12-15-2004, 10:23 PM
Help me decide...
PurpleHaze
Last Post by Bill
12-06-2004, 06:15 PM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
11-08-2004, 10:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)