Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I cannot decide..........
#1

on what to eat for lunch. Do I go with wings or a cheesesteak? Confusedcratch:

Fuck.
Reply
#2

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:on what to eat for lunch. Do I go with wings or a cheesesteak? Confusedcratch:

humm....

wings = heartburn
cheese steak = monster poop

I'd have to go with the steak fella.
Reply
#3

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:on what to eat for lunch. Do I go with wings or a cheesesteak? Confusedcratch:

cheessteak dawg. unless you dig your wings extra hot, then the after effects might make the rest of your day.
Reply
#4

Cheesesteak.....

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

Nothing beats a good batch of cluck.
Reply
#6

Cheesesteak ...!! like there was any doubt...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
09-25-2008, 06:42 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-14-2008, 10:54 PM
Last Post by St0ney
03-07-2008, 05:48 PM
Last Post by who
08-12-2006, 08:46 PM
Last Post by CT280
07-08-2005, 10:38 PM
Last Post by Jdub
06-16-2005, 01:38 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-24-2005, 10:47 PM
Last Post by Bill
12-15-2004, 10:23 PM
Help me decide...
PurpleHaze
Last Post by Bill
12-06-2004, 06:15 PM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
11-08-2004, 10:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)