Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I think we talked about this
#13

I saw this in TMQ also, but didn't check the full rankings out. anyone who takes a redshirt year should be able to do what Ryan is doing, without even going to summer school. I'd like to see the rankings for all of D1, not just the BCS teams - that'd show you more of how each school stacks up
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I think we talked about this - by WoolyGoat - 11-27-2007, 10:08 PM
I think we talked about this - by BIRD33 - 11-27-2007, 10:34 PM
I think we talked about this - by leeman_vbulletin4_import1 - 11-27-2007, 10:37 PM
I think we talked about this - by BIRD33 - 11-27-2007, 10:41 PM
I think we talked about this - by WoolyGoat - 11-27-2007, 10:45 PM
I think we talked about this - by BIRD33 - 11-27-2007, 10:55 PM
I think we talked about this - by WoolyGoat - 11-27-2007, 11:01 PM
I think we talked about this - by BIRD33 - 11-27-2007, 11:40 PM
I think we talked about this - by quint - 11-27-2007, 11:57 PM
I think we talked about this - by BIRD33 - 11-28-2007, 12:14 AM
I think we talked about this - by WoolyGoat - 11-28-2007, 12:26 AM
I think we talked about this - by Anhil8tor - 11-28-2007, 12:41 AM
I think we talked about this - by what? - 11-28-2007, 04:25 PM
I think we talked about this - by WoolyGoat - 11-28-2007, 05:03 PM
I think we talked about this - by Anhil8tor - 11-28-2007, 05:04 PM
I think we talked about this - by what? - 11-28-2007, 06:44 PM
I think we talked about this - by Anhil8tor - 11-28-2007, 06:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sunny
01-22-2008, 07:44 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
11-11-2005, 08:12 PM
Last Post by SanDog
10-17-2005, 09:05 PM
Last Post by newduser
09-26-2005, 04:43 PM
Last Post by Jdub
09-05-2005, 09:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)