Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I think we talked about this
#8

I hear what you're saying and I don't think its a huge deal to stretch out your education so you can concentrate on your sport during your senior year but it does kind of twist the reason people are supposed to go to college.I don't think you get that to much at the more academic centered schools but I'm sure there is some exceptions.As far as that poll is concerned I don't think besting the Ohio St's of the world is anything to write home about.I think a fair poll would be rating admission standards along with graduation rates as well as years it takes to graduate.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I think we talked about this - by WoolyGoat - 11-27-2007, 10:08 PM
I think we talked about this - by BIRD33 - 11-27-2007, 10:34 PM
I think we talked about this - by leeman_vbulletin4_import1 - 11-27-2007, 10:37 PM
I think we talked about this - by BIRD33 - 11-27-2007, 10:41 PM
I think we talked about this - by WoolyGoat - 11-27-2007, 10:45 PM
I think we talked about this - by BIRD33 - 11-27-2007, 10:55 PM
I think we talked about this - by WoolyGoat - 11-27-2007, 11:01 PM
I think we talked about this - by BIRD33 - 11-27-2007, 11:40 PM
I think we talked about this - by quint - 11-27-2007, 11:57 PM
I think we talked about this - by BIRD33 - 11-28-2007, 12:14 AM
I think we talked about this - by WoolyGoat - 11-28-2007, 12:26 AM
I think we talked about this - by Anhil8tor - 11-28-2007, 12:41 AM
I think we talked about this - by what? - 11-28-2007, 04:25 PM
I think we talked about this - by WoolyGoat - 11-28-2007, 05:03 PM
I think we talked about this - by Anhil8tor - 11-28-2007, 05:04 PM
I think we talked about this - by what? - 11-28-2007, 06:44 PM
I think we talked about this - by Anhil8tor - 11-28-2007, 06:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sunny
01-22-2008, 07:44 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
11-11-2005, 08:12 PM
Last Post by SanDog
10-17-2005, 09:05 PM
Last Post by newduser
09-26-2005, 04:43 PM
Last Post by Jdub
09-05-2005, 09:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)