Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

hey leroy
#3

Leroy Wrote:Simple answer: I'm a whore.

Real answer: Occasionally I find a diamond in the coal mine that is IT. Spork provided that diamond for me this morning.
When do you think artificial intelligence will replace lawyers?
I think is a lot of things.
Perhaps I'm just expressing my own concern about it.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
hey leroy - by Anhil8tor - 10-12-2006, 03:13 PM
hey leroy - by Leroy - 10-12-2006, 03:34 PM
hey leroy - by Sassy - 10-12-2006, 03:34 PM
hey leroy - by Bill - 10-12-2006, 03:52 PM
hey leroy - by Anhil8tor - 10-12-2006, 03:52 PM
hey leroy - by Bill - 10-12-2006, 03:56 PM
hey leroy - by PurpleHaze - 10-12-2006, 04:05 PM
hey leroy - by Anhil8tor - 10-12-2006, 04:06 PM
hey leroy - by Leroy - 10-12-2006, 04:11 PM
hey leroy - by Bill - 10-12-2006, 04:12 PM
hey leroy - by Anhil8tor - 10-12-2006, 04:13 PM
hey leroy - by Leroy - 10-12-2006, 04:14 PM
hey leroy - by Bill - 10-12-2006, 04:15 PM
hey leroy - by Sassy - 10-12-2006, 04:15 PM
hey leroy - by Bill - 10-12-2006, 04:15 PM
hey leroy - by Leroy - 10-12-2006, 04:19 PM
hey leroy - by Anhil8tor - 10-12-2006, 04:37 PM
hey leroy - by Blondie - 10-12-2006, 04:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-24-2009, 07:05 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-23-2007, 06:38 AM
Last Post by Leroy
12-31-2006, 07:56 AM
Last Post by Leroy
12-08-2006, 09:48 AM
Last Post by Bill
10-24-2006, 10:10 PM
Last Post by Blondie
10-19-2006, 07:05 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
10-18-2006, 06:13 AM
Last Post by Velvet
05-07-2004, 02:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)