02-03-2006, 09:37 AM
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flumper = Animal
Hoax = Snarg
Saul = SanDog
Christy = Fem
Imaqtpie = TomFoolery
Hmmmm = Bird33
Freak = cLaY
Paybascskarehell = Paybacksdrehell
Braindonor = Michman
Sassylassy = Purplehaze
They don't have a VitaminE.
man, that really hertz
i remember why i hate you flump
thanks
SanDog Wrote:I have been compared to Saul. Does he post here or at UJ? Nic? I would like to read some of his stuff, it must be good.
saul is OK, but cannot come close to the sandog posting skeelz
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton

