08-08-2005, 10:40 PM
I'm not going to run you. What I will do, however, is point out truths in your life that SHOULD make you so embarrassed that you won't be able to show your nic 'round these parts for the better part of three days because you do in fact have some sort of pride. Ready?
1. Your wife is ugly. Not just "I probably wouldn't hit that" ugly, I mean "Damn...that sucks for you, dawg" ugly. I should have never asked you for those pictures and I should have never lied after you sent them--I apologize for that. Anyway, great fucking job settling down early with that one. Sincerely,
No fucking way
2. You don't bring it whenever you're here. All you do is talk recycled shit about your fat ex co-worker and bite other people's styles. You were mediocre at TT as Big Donkey and you're mediocre here as G$D. End of fuckin' story.
3. You look like a chromosome deficient version of 'Lurch' from the Addams Family. I would think that since you come from a Mormon family your pops would have banged one of the better looking wives--this obviously wasn't the case. So not only is he ugly, but he's stupid too. Great set of genes you got there. Maybe you didn't actually settle on your wife and I was too hard on her earlier.
Fuck you. Enjoy the time off.
1. Your wife is ugly. Not just "I probably wouldn't hit that" ugly, I mean "Damn...that sucks for you, dawg" ugly. I should have never asked you for those pictures and I should have never lied after you sent them--I apologize for that. Anyway, great fucking job settling down early with that one. Sincerely,
No fucking way
2. You don't bring it whenever you're here. All you do is talk recycled shit about your fat ex co-worker and bite other people's styles. You were mediocre at TT as Big Donkey and you're mediocre here as G$D. End of fuckin' story.
3. You look like a chromosome deficient version of 'Lurch' from the Addams Family. I would think that since you come from a Mormon family your pops would have banged one of the better looking wives--this obviously wasn't the case. So not only is he ugly, but he's stupid too. Great set of genes you got there. Maybe you didn't actually settle on your wife and I was too hard on her earlier.
Fuck you. Enjoy the time off.

