Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have to Go Home
#1

I worked late and got fifteen minutes of overtime for today but they dont like for me to get a bunch of overtime because it costs the company money and i should be able to get my work done or they can find somebody else. my boss said that if i would run an errand for him thati could get 15 minutes of overtime today so i did. is it supposd to rain.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I have to Go Home - by ernie - 05-06-2005, 12:25 AM
I have to Go Home - by SanDog - 05-06-2005, 12:25 AM
I have to Go Home - by ernie - 05-06-2005, 12:29 AM
I have to Go Home - by Velvet - 05-06-2005, 12:31 AM
I have to Go Home - by Blueeyedwoman - 05-06-2005, 12:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
11-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-23-2008, 01:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)