Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

Ok I just got off the phone with blondie and I think I have the low down on the Pink account.


Back when blondie had the pink account banana used to talk to her about screwing around with Leu and at least one other poster here.

Banana posted a PM trying to embarrass blondie for something and blondie picked one of the PMs as an example and PMed banana asking, "Should I post this one?"

Banana freaked out and sent several PMs back to blondie begging her not to post anything. Then she finally had the Pink account disabled.

Blondie has no pictures of banana's kid. That is a totally made up reason she gave because she had to come up with a reason that Jimmy wouldn't suspect.

Now for what was in the Pink account:

Not any love letters really, but banana talking about her love for Leu and how she completely melted when he moved his real-life girlfriend in with him. She broke up with him and was devastated that he would do something like that. :roll: This was before my time but evidently this is one of the times that banana melted and left the board for some period of time. There is also talk about phone sex with another member.

Also in the Pink PMs was banana talking about how she and Leu were talking again and how she hoped they could get back together. This is probably what she really didn't want to get out. Maybe Jimmy suspected something before or even knew about banana and Leu, but if he saw this he would know it wasn't over.

Banana thinks it's just awful when anybody threatens to bring out the truth about her e-life but when it's about blondie she thinks it's fine.

She thinks it's unfair because people like blondie or myself don't have a S.O. that posts here.

I think if you are on a board with a handful of members, you're in love with one of them, fucking around with a 2nd and a 3rd is your husband, then you are a real idiot.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#2

phantom Wrote:Ok I just got off the phone with blondie and I think I have the low down on the Pink account.


Back when blondie had the pink account banana used to talk to her about screwing around with Leu and at least one other poster here.

Banana posted a PM trying to embarrass blondie for something and blondie picked one of the PMs as an example and PMed banana asking, "Should I post this one?"

Banana freaked out and sent several PMs back to blondie begging her not to post anything. Then she finally had the Pink account disabled.

Blondie has no pictures of banana's kid. That is a totally made up reason she gave because she had to come up with a reason that Jimmy wouldn't suspect.

Now for what was in the Pink account:

Not any love letters really, but banana talking about her love for Leu and how she completely melted when he moved his real-life girlfriend in with him. She broke up with him and was devastated that he would do something like that. :roll: This was before my time but evidently this is one of the times that banana melted and left the board for some period of time. There is also talk about phone sex with another member.

Also in the Pink PMs was banana talking about how she and Leu were talking again and how she hoped they could get back together. This is probably what she really didn't want to get out. Maybe Jimmy suspected something before or even knew about banana and Leu, but if he saw this he would know it wasn't over.

Banana thinks it's just awful when anybody threatens to bring out the truth about her e-life but when it's about blondie she thinks it's fine.

She thinks it's unfair because people like blondie or myself don't have a S.O. that posts here.

I think if you are on a board with a handful of members, you're in love with one of them, fucking around with a 2nd and a 3rd is your husband, then you are a real idiot.

this reads alot like the E and Blondie venture. I wonder if she simply changed the nics to protect the innocent.
Reply
#3

Yeah we all know about E. It was never not ok to talk about blondie and E here.

For some reason though everybody has to gather around to try to protect banana. Well fuck her.

If you haven't already. Smile

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#4

maybe you can post ALL of the E and blondie story.....You are the Internet historian afterall.
Reply
#5

p.s. I haven't fucked banana.
Reply
#6

nor have I tried to protect her.
Reply
#7

okay, I can I have my 3 minutes back please?

I have to ask this stupid question too, even if nana did fuck around with anyone, why the hell do you care so much? Are you jealous she over looked you? It amazes me how much you need to know everything about everyone. I do believe you are about 90 and a wretched old lady.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#8

IBHUNG Wrote:nor have I tried to protect her.


You're still a bit of an outcast here. You only come by to stalk blondie just like squirt.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#9

I'm not completely sure of the timeline but I think sometime around the Pink fuckification, banana invited squirt back.

Squirt was eager for any reason to come back to be with blondie. :wub:

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#10

phantom Wrote:You're still a bit of an outcast here. You only come by to stalk blondie just like squirt.

nice try twerp. Stalk and "Run" are different. And it appears I've done fine. If I came to "stalk" I would have left when she did. I can say the same for Who's place, and UJ and X. It appears you really are a fool
Reply
#11

phantom has officially lost his mind.
Reply
#12

phantom Wrote:You're still a bit of an outcast here. You only come by to stalk blondie just like squirt.

I am positive that is why he is not here. Actually I am 100% positive that is not why he is here.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#13

suzy Wrote:I am positive that is why he is not here. Actually I am 100% positive that is not why he is here.

I came by to fuck your socks off
Reply
#14

suzy Wrote:okay, I can I have my 3 minutes back please?

I have to ask this stupid question too, even if nana did fuck around with anyone, why the hell do you care so much? Are you jealous she over looked you? It amazes me how much you need to know everything about everyone. I do believe you are about 90 and a wretched old lady.


Well for one thing as I understand it this board was created because Leeman and others were tired of how the UJ mods fucked with people's account.

Now because of who he decides to give keys to, this board is worse that UJ ever was and that is even comparing it to these days with squirt running things.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#15

IBHUNG Wrote:I came by to fuck your socks off

Well I was not going to say that. You really do know me well too, the whole sock thing hit the nail on the head

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#16

phantom Wrote:this board is worse that UJ ever was .

I'd think someone so miserable would leave, instead of trying to destroy relationships
Reply
#17

phantom Wrote:Well for one thing as I understand it this board was created because Leeman and others were tired of how the UJ mods fucked with people's account.

Now because of who he decides to give keys to, this board is worse that UJ ever was and that is even comparing it to these days with squirt running things.


I know why Lee and others started this forum.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#18

IBHUNG Wrote:I came by to fuck your socks off


Do you think she can screw your black knee socks off old man. :lool:

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#19

suzy Wrote:Well I was not going to say that. You really do know me well too, the whole sock thing hit the nail on the head

of course I do. I stalk all the women.

phantom said I stalk, so it must be true
Reply
#20

IBHUNG Wrote:I'd think someone so miserable would leave, instead of trying to destroy relationships


Misery loves company

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JCW
05-04-2010, 02:14 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Is Pink Hot?
leucetios
Last Post by T Rex
04-05-2006, 03:47 AM
Last Post by JimmyPop
02-21-2006, 03:32 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
08-30-2005, 07:41 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
06-30-2005, 04:43 PM
Last Post by Devious
05-10-2005, 03:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)