Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:I totally didnt know bumping this would start all of this.
Blondie or Phantom(because we all know she's got me on ignore and not reading this) can I get an acknowledgment that Blondie is in fact not on just her second nic here?Thats why I bumped this thread but neither of you have disputed what I see as catching blondie red handed in a lie.Wheres the accountability here, people?
c'mon tweetster
when did accountability become an issue over here??
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Where the accountability, snarg?
Thats my new favorite saying here.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Where the accountability, snarg?
Thats my new favorite saying here.
ok, whatevah
let's have a weekend update
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Here or my weekend?
Here-Blondie and Phantom basically buried themselves in their own stupidity.Really rolled around in it and got it under their fingernails.The stink will never wash off.
Me-Took it easy on Friday.Watched every NBA game.Raining threes down on poor unsuspecting victims on Saturday.Sunday 2 for 4 in a 19-1 blow out.Followed by massive amounts of beer and vodka while watching my Phillies take a part the Mets best pitcher.Woke up this morning, pounded my girlfriend and now I'm here talking to you.
Wheres the accountability?
wow
i agree, the stink will never wear off
your gf moved in with you??
that is major
a few weeks ago you were gonna dump her
this sounds serious
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
He doesn't even like women snard, c'mon.
And I'll be reporting these attacks to goat.
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:As serious as Phantoms Rhodes scholarship chances.
She just stayed over after hanging out last night.I've got it down to where I see her only once a week to clean out the pipes.Glorious.Leaves more time for Xbox.
whew, thank god for that
sounds good for her and for you
i pity the poor girl
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Truth is, I had completely forgotten about this account. There are very few posts before Banana had it done-n. I know there is very little I have done or posted that Bird hasn't followed every day of the last five years.
I remember one time he was going to Vegas many years ago and I off-the-cuff said something like "look me up, well have a beer"
I never thought about it again.
I fucking kid you not, he posted about it six months ago. "Blondie wants to meet me in Vegas"
I was floored.
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Blondie Wrote:There is no way in hell a girl is attracted to Bird, C'mon snarg.
oh, quite the contrary
i, for one, believe the tweetster's conquest stories
i suspect that the gals get involved with him thinking it will be different, that they can change him
i look forward to the day he falls for some hardbody and they leave him hanging in the breeze when they discover what they have gotten into
of course, this is one story he is not gonna tell
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton