Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

JCW Wrote:BTW - why are you saying what phantom thinks? Why doesn't he speak for himself?

Because he's a very nice person so don't delude yourself that he's going to consumed with hate like yourself cuz it's not happening.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Blondie Wrote:You offered.

I just wished you well and was looking forward to x's revival.

I wish I was my own computer, I think your zitted out lopsided tits would fit perfectly here.

:lool: Yeah, they'll fit right in with your beauties. We can be the stretch-mark titty committee.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

phantom Wrote:Squirt is down to single digit posts again. 8 last month.

Dude, a blind man can see squirts following me around.

She is easily THE BIGGEST loonie on the net and I've met more than a few.

Weird.ass.bitch.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Blondie Wrote:Because he's a very nice person so don't delude yourself that he's going to consumed with hate like yourself cuz it's not happening.

Right. I'm the negative hateful one, I forgot. Definitely not you guys.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

JCW Wrote::lool: Yeah, they'll fit right in with your beauties. We can be the stretch-mark titty committee.


Sorry, I'm not a desperate attention whore who posts my tits on the net so random strangers will like me.

Not that that's pathetic or anything.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

JCW Wrote:Right. I'm the negative hateful one, I forgot. Definitely not you guys.

I have only replied to your hate.

If I took random swings it was because you had already been at it.

You are a nasty, hateful cunt that can dish but can't take it.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

JCW Wrote:Right. I'm the negative hateful one, I forgot. Definitely not you guys.

You seem to be kissing Dick's ass again. Nobody is more full of hate than that piece of crap.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

Raise your hand if you are a random stranger that I've sent my tits to.

Hmm... not seeing any hands...

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:I have only replied to your hate.

If I took random swings it was because you had already been at it.

You are a nasty, hateful cunt that can dish but can't take it.

I know you don't believe that. That's what's so sad here.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

JCW Wrote:Raise your hand if you are a random stranger that I've sent my tits to.

Hmm... not seeing any hands...


Weren't you a UJ "goddess?"

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

phantom Wrote:You seem to be kissing Dick's ass again. Nobody is more full of hate than that piece of crap.

She has no reason to treat either one of that way either.

NONE.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

phantom Wrote:Weren't you a UJ "goddess?"

I have her UJ goddess pics. Will post tomorrow.

It's pretty disturbing...

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

phantom Wrote:Weren't you a UJ "goddess?"

And? I didn't force anyone to click on my threads.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

JCW Wrote:I know you don't believe that. That's what's so sad here.

I absolutely believe that.

I'm baffled by your constant trash but hey whatever...

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

JCW Wrote:And? I didn't force anyone to click on my threads.

:backpedal:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Blondie Wrote:I have her UJ goddess pics. Will post tomorrow.

It's pretty disturbing...

Go ahead. Ooh, am I supposed to be ashamed? I don't give 2 shits what anyone thinks. Either you like it or you don't. No sweat off my balls.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

JCW Wrote:And? I didn't force anyone to click on my threads.

But isn't that technically sending your picture to thousands?


It's not like posting something here where nobody sees it unless Grandpa Who spreads it around.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

She posted her horrific tits on UJ to become a goddess so that random fat, bald, lonely disgusting men will like her.

So did squirt.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Blondie Wrote::backpedal:

: psycho:

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

I wish I had a backpedal pic right now. :lool:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
07-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Is Pink Hot?
leucetios
Last Post by T Rex
04-05-2006, 03:47 AM
Last Post by JimmyPop
02-21-2006, 03:32 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
08-30-2005, 07:41 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
06-30-2005, 04:43 PM
Last Post by Devious
05-10-2005, 03:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)