Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm puking blood ....
#61

I'm in charge here fellas.


Snarg may not be around for a while after Tuesday.
Reply
#62

Anhil8tor Wrote:Whats a mac card?

Debit card.Whatever.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#63

Glad you're okay Lee- hope your surgery goes well!
Reply
#64

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm in charge here fellas.


Snarg may not be around for a while after Tuesday.

Whats happening tuesday?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#65

Trip to the bank was successful.I just told a guy I wouldnt help him because I was drinking a mountain dew and therefore was busy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#66

Also I stopped and had a Egg Mcmuffin and a delightful treat known as the breakfast burrito.When did Mcdonalds get playstations built into the walls for kids to use?I was tempted to play but it would have looked odd for an adult to be standing there playing at 10 in the morning.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#67

They've had a Playstation at the McD's in my hometown for probably like 10 years. Something to do for the older kids that can't play on the playground stuff anymore I guess.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#68

I don't think I've ever seen a Playstation in a McDs.
Reply
#69

Silly ghetto Ohio McDs! At least at the one I was at, there were 2 built into this pillar-type thing in the kids area. Screen is behind plastic, only thing you can mess with is the controller which is attached. I think it's just one game but I didn't get close enough to check. Not in a big hurry to touch something at an eating establishment that a hundred grubby kid-hands have been fondling.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#70

You guys are cold blooded.Leemans having surgery and its Playstation this and that.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#71

Yeah, Ohio is ghetto. lol
Reply
#72

I'm a cold-hearted snake. (Paula Abdul is now singing in my head.)
Reply
#73

Goddamnit, I haven't heard that song in ages, now it's stuck in my head too. THANKS BAM! Learn to play it on the ukulele to make up for this injustice.

Bird: We're the only ones who expressed concern that Lee might be dead from mixing meds and booze yesterday. I think we've done our part.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#74

You've done enough I guess?You guys just wash your hands of leeman and his health issues.Sickening.


I bought some coconut M & M's earlier.I just tried one.Not bad.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#75

BIRD33 Wrote:Whats happening tuesday?

Leeman is having surgery...

I'm debating what I should do with snarg.
Reply
#76

Has he officially put you in charge?You can't just make up fictitious titles for yourself here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#77

I just might have to learn that on the uke lol Thanks JCW!
Reply
#78

BIRD33 Wrote:Has he officially put you in charge?You can't just make up fictitious titles for yourself here.

now here's an old school tweety gem
nice work

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#79

BIRD33 Wrote:You've done enough I guess?You guys just wash your hands of leeman and his health issues.Sickening.


I bought some coconut M & M's earlier.I just tried one.Not bad.

... the fuck? Coconut M&Ms?! God I hate Canada, we don't get the good stuff til way after everyone else. GRRRRR

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#80

Guy on my softball team works for mars as a sales guy and he always has shit before it comes out in stores.He gave me some pretzel m & m's a few months back.what I'm trying to say is that I'm a big timer who gets candy before the rest of you peons can buy it.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:52 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
11-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-07-2008, 01:48 PM
Last Post by Spyker
02-13-2008, 10:12 AM
Last Post by Ntype
08-09-2005, 08:39 PM
Last Post by Charon
05-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Last Post by CT280
04-27-2005, 07:36 PM
Blood Ninja
Velvet
Last Post by War
09-25-2004, 05:40 PM
Last Post by Velvet
08-22-2004, 01:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)