Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

phantom

Maybe E can clear up the "is this CT's tiny penis or not" controversy too. I'm sure he'd definitely know on that front as well.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

JCW Wrote:Maybe E can clear up the "is this CT's tiny penis or not" controversy too. I'm sure he'd definitely know on that front as well.

:lool:
Reply

blondie's spent years chasing around a guy who's biggest claim to fame is a crooked cock. And that her daughter's mommy clearly evaluates her online suitors by their penis and doesn't even care if they are "straight".
Reply

phantom Wrote:Those are some ugly fucking tits. Now would I say that if there was a chance in hell they were hers?

Just let it go.

There is not a single person around that believes those tits belong to this woman:
[Image: Purpletop.jpg]
CT's melting his fucking brains out because his little penis got posted. :lool:

He's making his little monkey Bird dance for him.


I may sig his maturbation vid later if I get a chance. :lool: :lool:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

CT280 Wrote:blondie's spent years chasing around a guy who's biggest claim to fame is a crooked cock. And that her daughter's mommy clearly evaluates her online suitors by their penis and doesn't even care if they are "straight".

How in the world do you think you know anything about me? The last time we talked you sent me your tiny penis vid and I said "No thanks" you then got butt hurt and attacked my sister.

I haven't talked to you in years.

I'm just glad your vid lives on forever!!!!!! :lool: :lool:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

spin this all you want, all im sayin is i got that pic from you after one of your many breakdowns about e ignoring you, and you calling that pic "revenge". if i got it from you, im thinking it is you.

you're looking just alittle desperate, whore. just a heads up.
Reply

Good call covering up the jacked up face.Was there anyone happier then you that big sunglasses that cover your whole face became popular with women?

See You In Toledo
Reply

who wants keys to my nic for a minute to check and see when the last time blondie pm'd me and about what?
Reply

CT280 Wrote:thanks snarg. my fault for assuming when she called me, crying hysterically about her lover, vitamin e (not his real name) ignoring her calls and "knowing for a fact he is talking to that whore bobby's bitch" (not her real name) that it was in fact bobbys bitch. actually you may have read the follow up mess in my pm's when you did me the favor and reset my password.

man that chick is fucking sane.


it was a different bitch, 'sall i'm sayin'

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

CT280 Wrote:who wants keys to my nic for a minute to check and see when the last time blondie pm'd me and about what?
hi

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply

snarg Wrote:it was a different bitch, 'sall i'm sayin'

i have no idea what you're saying.
Reply

phantom Wrote:You're just pissed because I ignore your PMs.

the day you get a pm from me is the day you know someone hacked my nic
if you disappear today, nobody will notice or care
you're like a little bug, slightly annoying, but nothing to get excited about
being blondie's tool is not gonna fly here, sorry

you are dying a slow death here, little guy

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

i am going to forward the most recent pm from the whack job to 2 different people on this board. when you get them, post the date she sent them if you would.
Reply

CT280 Wrote:i have no idea what you're saying.

i can't remember the name of that cow from canada who liked it up the ass

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

snarg Wrote:i can't remember the name of that cow from canada who liked it up the ass

banana

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply

silky, but that was a completely different mess. this specific breakdown was directly attributed to bobbys bitch. believe me, i have my finger on the pulse of all the happenings around the forum world.
Reply

undewhelmed

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply

it seems when you forward a pm, all it does is quote the fucking thing. nice site you have here lee.
Reply

CT280 Wrote:it seems when you forward a pm, all it does is quote the fucking thing. nice site you have here lee.

take a screen cap

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply

jimmy

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by CT280
12-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Last Post by phantom
08-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Last Post by suzy
07-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post by PCM
06-21-2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post by Father Juan
06-21-2010, 12:18 AM
Last Post by UnderWhelmed
05-15-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
05-04-2010, 06:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)