Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I should be granted more reputation to distribute.
#41

who Wrote:top dog? Why do i keep tripping over you?



Probably cause you keep jumping to get noticed.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#42

What a verbal display going on here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#43

I am a splendid one to behold...
Reply
#44

bam Wrote:I am a splendid one to behold...

Conceited much?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#45

It's not my opinion...
Reply
#46

she does have great tits. it always comes back to that.
Reply
#47

CT280 Wrote:she does have great tits. it always comes back to that.

At least I have that going for me. Smile
Reply
#48

bam is under my protection

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#49

who Wrote:bam is under my protection

I am?
Reply
#50

And the rest of us are jealous about it. Definitely.
Reply
#51

I feel special.
Reply
#52

is he serious?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#53

Ever since she said she swallowed, he's been a fan.
Reply
#54

he only had to ask 11 times before she responded!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#55

who Wrote:bam is under my protection

Hey! Why to rip off my fucking thread toolbag!

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#56

I have 666 rep points. Maybe Bird is right. Maybe I really am the AntiChrist.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jdub
06-20-2005, 11:07 PM
Last Post by CT280
01-14-2005, 06:53 PM
Last Post by TomFoolery
12-02-2004, 09:17 PM
Last Post by Bill
11-24-2004, 06:10 PM
Last Post by ownster
11-20-2004, 01:24 PM
Last Post by asshat
11-20-2004, 04:04 AM
Last Post by snarg
11-16-2004, 12:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)