Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Banana Wrote:Write a letter of intent to VitE, he'll lobby on your behalf and she'll invite you. That's one way.
I banned him there like a week ago ...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Banana Wrote:Oh, so they need to write a letter to you 
Yeah ...
Only problem there is that I seldom read or reply to them ...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Banana Wrote:It's ok Lee. I doubt you'll be inundated.
Too lazy too google ...
In short bus version thnx ...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Banana Wrote:You're not going to get any letters.
Humm ....
I allready have ...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Banana Wrote:PM's are supposed to be private :$
I never said it was a PM .....
[SIZE="1"]But thnx for the attached pics for the bribe[/SIZE]
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
I'm also going to need answers for this thread. Is it worth reading?
What the fuck is the Island?