Poll: Who wins? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Anhil8tor
0%
0
0%
Banana
11.11%
1
11.11%
when?
11.11%
1
11.11%
CT
0%
0
0%
Prothought
0%
0
0%
ntype
22.22%
2
22.22%
what?
0%
0
0%
Flumper
33.33%
3
33.33%
Bird33
22.22%
2
22.22%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Poppy's Caption Pole
#21

bird is getting jobbed
just ask him!!

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#22

Vitamin E Wrote:You're married. We understand you've grown not to expect sustain.

I think it's cute that you've kept your av and sig even though you are now on the giving end of the gay.
Reply
#23

None of them are any good. I'm abstaining this one out of resentment.
Reply
#24

Flump..
post.
Reply
#25

Post what?
Reply
#26

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Post what?

a pic for the next one, you fucking moron.
Reply
#27

CT280 Wrote:a pic for the next one, you fucking moron.

You can't run me. I'm invisible.
Reply
#28

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:You can't run me. I'm invisible.

fuck it, so am i. now what?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-11-2009, 04:47 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-22-2009, 09:25 PM
Last Post by Ntype
02-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Last Post by Ntype
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Last Post by who
11-24-2008, 03:28 AM
Last Post by Ntype
11-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Banana pole
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-06-2007, 06:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)