Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dr. Lecter Photo Caption's Go Here
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:Fuck everyone here.This is straight Fort Knox bullion but noooo some fucking Euro trash has to make it so you can't capitalize every letter in your post thus reducing the effectivness of said post.

dude you don't know what is an eurotrash.
Reply
#22

"On animal planet spotting the not so rare southern white monkey during his love parade"
Reply
#23

ntype Wrote:"On animal planet spotting the not so rare southern white monkey during his love parade"


CT's got some competition.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#24

is that the sister in the background?
Reply
#25

BIRD33 Wrote:Fuck everyone here.This is straight Fort Knox bullion but noooo some fucking Euro trash has to make it so you can't capitalize every letter in your post thus reducing the effectivness of said post.


posts like that is the sole reason for the edit button.
Reply
#26

CT280 Wrote:posts like that is the sole reason for the edit button.


I have no regrets.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

BIRD33 Wrote:I have no regrets.


you'll be ready for the flood at least.
Reply
#28

Guy makes one funny post every 50 and he's all full of himself.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

BIRD33 Wrote:Guy makes one funny post every 50

BIRD33's feeling generous today folks.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#30

BIRD33 Wrote:Guy makes one funny post every 50 and he's all full of himself.


here comes the current.
Reply
#31

CT280 Wrote:here comes the current.

49 to go.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

BIRD33 Wrote:49 to go.


come on. "Look out for the flood!!!!" ? take responsibility for it and move on.
Reply
#33

CT280 Wrote:come on. "Look out for the flood!!!!" ? take responsibility for it and move on.


Look at his jeans jerkoff.Thats quality stuff.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

BIRD33 Wrote:Look at his jeans jerkoff.Thats quality stuff.

you need to get a feel for the total picture, not just one part of it. when you decide you want to jump back in, give it another shot. remember, try to get a vibe for what the pic is screaming at you, not just whispering in your ear. you're welcome.
Reply
#35

CT280 Wrote:you need to get a feel for the total picture, not just one part of it. when you decide you want to jump back in, give it another shot. remember, try to get a vibe for what the pic is screaming at you, not just whispering in your ear. you're welcome.


Again try not to get to full of yourself after one marginally funny comment.Remember I would have won the last one if BEW didnt vote with all her trolls but you don't see me on my high horse do you?If I could capitalize my post it would be funnier which shows the big difference between you and I, you occasionally come up with a funny line while when my posts arent hilariously funny it's usually due to reasons outside my control.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

BIRD33 Wrote:Again try not to get to full of yourself after one marginally funny comment.Remember I would have won the last one if BEW didnt vote with all her trolls but you don't see me on my high horse do you?If I could capitalize my post it would be funnier which shows the big difference between you and I, you occasionally come up with a funny line while when my posts arent hilariously funny it's usually do to reasons outside my control.

LOOK OUT FOR THE FLOOD
Reply
#37

I would have never imagined that to be lecters crowd....
Reply
#38

CT280 Wrote:LOOK OUT FOR THE FLOOD


I shit you not everytime I posted it like that it would change it on me.I gave up after a while because I know how $$ I am.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#39

BIRD33 Wrote:I shit you not everytime I posted it like that it would change it on me.I gave up after a while because I know how $$ I am.

just gotta know how funny works is all.
Reply
#40

This page saddens me.
And 8, it ain't my crowd, it's my kin. And I'm glad they live in FL 11.5 months out of the year.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-11-2009, 04:47 AM
Last Post by Ntype
02-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Last Post by who
11-24-2008, 03:28 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-19-2008, 08:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)