Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
In 1993, the state legislature renamed Interstate 12 as the "Republic of West Florida Parkway"
Aha, So we are heading west on Interstate 12. Interstate 12 lies completely within Louisiana and should not be called the Florida Parkway.
Now, IH-12 dead ends into IH-10 in Baton Rouge.
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
West on 12 would dead end into IH-10. Now what about this red mercury?
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
Okay, Lafayette is named after the Marquis of Lafayette. The Vermilion (mercury sulfide) River runs through Lafayette. That must be that clue.
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
There is really only one highway that goes east out of Lafayette and that's IH-10 to Baton Rouge.
Now, what the fuck is a town named after the fusion of the Sun.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:There is really only one highway that goes east out of Lafayette and that's IH-10 to Baton Rouge.
Now, what the fuck is a town named after the fusion of the Sun.
There sure is.Why now? I need time to formulate the reply.
Please don't be so rude.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
If you leave Lafayette on Highway 90 and go south and east, you come to a town called Morgan City. Just north of there, off Highway 70 is a place called "Solar Pass" Louisiana.
Maybe?
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
8'ter. I recommend that we cut and past your clues into a thread at uj so we can get some help.
Posts: 834
Threads: 21
Joined: Jan 2007
Reputation:
0
hillbilly cracka smack can be brutal
Posts: 27
Threads: 1
Joined: Feb 2007
Birdie's a Hillary/Obama fan ? What a fucking little pussy.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I'll move it when I get to clue #20..
you can't win the virtual prize till then and I'm thinking the clues will get better and better then.
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
C6H12O6 = cane suger. Stay north of that line? Is there a line where cane sugar doesn't grow north of?
Posts: 834
Threads: 21
Joined: Jan 2007
Reputation:
0
I bet you eat fried chicken while sitting on the toilet
Posts: 834
Threads: 21
Joined: Jan 2007
Reputation:
0
you forgot about the part where the cock is up your ass douchebag