Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Todays Cliff notes...
#41

I was only on cam and we were talking.

nothing really happened at all.
Reply
#42

angelicdemon Wrote:I was only on cam and we were talking.

nothing really happened at all.


Awesome!
Reply
#43

angelicdemon Wrote:I was only on cam and we were talking.

nothing really happened at all.
Woof! Scandalous allright!!!

GO back and tell them you fooled a few. Here, so you can post it in a thread saying "some IT dude said"

man, you are hot, and I can't believe you and Swits did some lesbo stuff! Damn!!! I wish I was there. I'll do anything to see your tits, etc.... you can embellish the rest with my permission.
Reply
#44

That Dr.Lecter, he has the cure for the daily blues.
Reply
#45

minorthreat Wrote:That Dr.Lecter, he has the cure for the daily blues.

He's better than Foolery, honestly...plus he's down with butt's and stuff.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#46

minorthreat Wrote:I said, WGAF! SRO!
what does that shit mean, fucktart? Smile

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#47

Swits Wrote:what does that shit mean, fucktart? Smile


WHO GIVES A FUCK! SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY!
Reply
#48

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Woof! Scandalous allright!!!

GO back and tell them you fooled a few. Here, so you can post it in a thread saying "some IT dude said"

man, you are hot, and I can't believe you and Swits did some lesbo stuff! Damn!!! I wish I was there. I'll do anything to see your tits, etc.... you can embellish the rest with my permission.

It's not that women are trying to fool men. We're having fun and flirting with each other...similar to the way that guys flirt with us *ahem*.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#49

minorthreat Wrote:WHO GIVES A FUCK! SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY!
Thanks!


How come you get to type in caps?

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#50

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Woof! Scandalous allright!!!

GO back and tell them you fooled a few. Here, so you can post it in a thread saying "some IT dude said"

man, you are hot, and I can't believe you and Swits did some lesbo stuff! Damn!!! I wish I was there. I'll do anything to see your tits, etc.... you can embellish the rest with my permission.
[Image: imslow.gif] it's okay there big boy, you go ahead and imagine it if you relaly want.
Reply
#51

Swits Wrote:Thanks!


How come you get to type in caps?


BECAUSE I AM $$$$
Reply
#52

minorthreat Wrote:BECAUSE I AM $$$$

This is true. Nobody betta not fuck with MT...he is my e-friend.
Reply
#53

minorthreat Wrote:BECAUSE I AM $$$$
I'll be your best friend if I can get the caps privilege. Big Grin

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#54

Raiden Wrote:This is true. Nobody betta not fuck with MT...he is my e-friend.
awe.
Reply
#55

angelicdemon Wrote:it's okay there big boy, you go ahead and imagine it if you relaly want.

Swits Wrote:It's not that women are trying to fool men. We're having fun and flirting with each other...similar to the way that guys flirt with us *ahem*.
Ya. Except the rest of the flirting is spontaneous, not planned at another site.

YESTERDAY, ON OWNSTER:
Swits Wrote:Will someone fucking jail this bitch [angelicdemon] for spamming Ownster with shitty ass threads!! They stink worse than NI66ER pussy! I'd rather read Spartan's posts.
BadMoonRising Wrote:How about you guys go and pick on Fairiedust together at IT ? That would be some funny shit.
angelicdemon Wrote:lol fo' serious?
I should make an account there and spam it.
Swits Wrote:You should pretend to be my gf and say you drive a BMW. LOL!!!1
They would fucking loose it!!
Let me know if you're down!
angelicdemon Wrote:Seriously, yes.
I'll do it.
Lemme just get an accoutn there. What's the addy?
Swits Wrote:you should say you came from 318ti.org, lol. Make sure you say you're from Seattle, too
angelicdemon Wrote:k i'll say that and be like
"my gf referred me to this site."
etc.
angelicdemon Wrote:Wow, they're slow as molases over there, aren't they
Swits Wrote:It's usually totally dead at night. It's mostly people in their 20's-30's who are married or retards...so they actually sleep at night. Plus, there's a lot of eastcoast people on there.

Good work, seriously. Again, Angelicdemon, tell BMR his minions have accomplished the mission. Questions?
Reply
#56

fucking amateurs.
Reply
#57

We were talking about her pretending to be my gf and own a bmw just to fuck around. Not like anyone would really buy it or anything.

However, the flirting you see today is just good old e-flirting. She's cute, and I'm a BMW driving ON lesbo, right?

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#58

Raiden Wrote:fucking amateurs.
one for bad?
Reply
#59

Funny stuff. We'll do anything to be accepted by the tard crew of Ownster.


That BaFoon Rising, he has the cure for the daily blues.
Reply
#60

minorthreat Wrote:Funny stuff. We'll do anything to be accepted by the tard crew of Ownster.


That BaFoon Rising, he has the cure for the daily blues.

RACK!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-29-2009, 07:20 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-13-2009, 01:34 AM
Last Post by who
11-02-2008, 03:49 AM
Last Post by Sassy
03-15-2008, 07:59 PM
Todays Posters
Blondie
Last Post by ntype
12-11-2006, 02:33 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
09-27-2005, 05:34 PM
Last Post by quint
08-14-2005, 05:05 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
07-27-2005, 09:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)