Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I apologize to everyone on this board in advance
#61

Cameltoe280 Wrote:Hey cockdrip, how the fuck do you maneuver a keyboard with your head being up that stupid fuck you call "daddy", or "dairy"'s ass all fucking day. honestly man, i get embarrassed for you sometimes. grow a fucking sack of balls, you worthless piece of shit.


Hey CT280, it's been a while. Everything going good for you I hope? How's that anal leakage you had a while back? Take care
Reply
#62

Should I rack that and talk about how stupid CT is? That is pretty much what you are used to, isn't it?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#63

Rack

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#64

nchammer Wrote:Hey CT280, it's been a while. Everything going good for you I hope? How's that anal leakage you had a while back? Take care


you have to be kidding me. thats all you have? i, for one, would like to see you around here a little more, biker. it's kind of like sparring against a 4 year old. tell fairy he should stop by, too. now, that would be fun.[Image: icon12.gif]
Reply
#65

Cameltoe280 Wrote:you have to be kidding me. thats all you have? i, for one, would like to see you around here a little more, biker. it's kind of like sparring against a 4 year old. tell fairy he should stop by, too. now, that would be fun.[Image: icon12.gif]


Yes. Sorry, but I'm just not that angry.
Reply
#66

nchammer Wrote:Yes. Sorry, but I'm just not that angry.
Sup' Biker.

Glad your Genius friends over prove my points again and again. 11 pages of personal attacks..... Nice.

This evening, when Dairy is giving you the reach-around, tell him that you enjoy every moment of it, and you'd like him to take you away from all of your daily troubles, Mr. Desperate Housewife.

Sin,
Bald and Pudgy, but fucking your wife.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#67

nchammer Wrote:Yes. Sorry, but I'm just not that angry.


Not yet, wait till your wife and kids bogart all the Hungry Man dinners.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
03-14-2008, 12:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)