Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The whore is in the hospital
#21

PurpleHaze Wrote:Well, her mom ended up showing at the ER so I didn't have to go afterall. They thought it was her apendix. Did a MRI and stuk something up her butt, (:lool: ) and it ended up not being her appendix. They don't know what the hell it was. Gave her some pain medicine, and sent her home.

I was hoping she got VD.

maybe she got sumetin' else up are arse the night before and got a contraction or stuff like that
Reply
#22

ntype Wrote:ps : you should take the trend and ask her a stack of anti-pain pills as a "way to buy your silence about her depraved sex life".

hehe

I already asked. Wink
Reply
#23

PurpleHaze Wrote:Well, her mom ended up showing at the ER so I didn't have to go afterall. They thought it was her apendix. Did a MRI and stuk something up her butt, (:lool: ) and it ended up not being her appendix. They don't know what the hell it was. Gave her some pain medicine, and sent her home.

I was hoping she got VD.

:drool:
Reply
#24

PurpleHaze Wrote:hehe

I already asked. Wink

hehe :":: hope that she didn't played the ungrateful bitch !
Reply
#25

we really need to see a pic of this chick.....

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#26

PurpleHaze Wrote:Well, her mom ended up showing at the ER so I didn't have to go afterall. They thought it was her apendix. Did a MRI and stuk something up her butt, (:lool: ) and it ended up not being her appendix. They don't know what the hell it was. Gave her some pain medicine, and sent her home.

I was hoping she got VD.

I bet ruptured ovarian cyst - it mimicks appendicitis everytime. :eek:
Reply
#27

Give her the PH nic for a while and see how many guys she can e-pick up. You'll enjoy reading your pms when you get it back.
Reply
#28

Boy do I have another story on this chick. The drama never ends. :|
Reply
#29

PurpleHaze Wrote:Boy do I have another story on this chick. The drama never ends. :|

The stories are good, PH. Keep 'em coming.
Reply
#30

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:The stories are good, PH. Keep 'em coming.

I will post this one once I get all of the juicy info.

*shakes head*
Reply
#31

We're past due for a pic.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
05-27-2010, 04:04 PM
Last Post by JCW
03-01-2010, 05:58 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-04-2010, 06:29 PM
Last Post by leucetios
12-05-2006, 11:06 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-08-2006, 09:23 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-20-2006, 06:33 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-07-2006, 08:32 AM
Last Post by Heather's Dad
06-01-2006, 09:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)