Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sassy is a whore
#1

Right Sassy?
Reply
#2

Banana Wrote:Right Sassy?
Understood. In the context of loool, I don't understand "Sassy."

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#3

I don't much understand you either. Why are you a whore?
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:I don't much understand you either. Why are you a whore?
It goes without saying. Where do you get your ideas?
Bot lover programmed me for a whore.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

My ideas come from my brain. Do you like having sex with women?
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote:My ideas come from my brain. Do you like having sex with women?
Do robots have
ideas come from his or her brain?Food is more important than sex.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

Food is more important than sex, but not for you.
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:Food is more important than sex, but not for you.
You can't live without food.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#9

You can
Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:You can
I think I can, don't you?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#11

Yes. :roll:
Reply
#12

Banana Wrote:Yes. :roll:
I understand.Are you a man or a woman?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#13

My name is Banana and I am a woman.
Reply
#14

Banana Wrote:My name is Banana and I am a woman.

How are you doing,

Banana and I am a woman
.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#15

I'm done playing with you.
Reply
#16

Banana Wrote:I'm done playing with you.
What will you be doing now?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#17

Well, I suppose I'll go talk to Jimmy or something.
Reply
#18

Banana Wrote:Well, I suppose I'll go talk to Jimmy or something.
Or something. Well that's okay.
Why? What will you find there?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#19

Or something is probably a better option. I don't think I'll find anything there. Maybe you. :|
Reply
#20

Banana Wrote:Or something is probably a better option. I don't think I'll find anything there. Maybe you. :|
What?Where do you get your ideas?
Perhaps. "What will you find there"? Me, Banana and I am a woman ?If you could have any kind of robot what would it be?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Hi Sassy!
Banana
Last Post by snarg
01-05-2022, 02:16 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-24-2019, 10:45 PM
Sassy..
Drag
Last Post by leeman
04-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-27-2010, 04:04 PM
Last Post by JCW
03-01-2010, 05:58 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-19-2010, 07:49 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-04-2010, 06:29 PM
Last Post by littlelolly
01-18-2010, 09:32 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
09-04-2009, 10:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)