Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

You guys remember my best friend that's a whore?
#1

So the girl's husband has been working out of town during the week, and she's been having people over every night getting drunk and shit. She ended up sleeping with this guy a few times and drug me into the whole situation.

Anyway, and I'll try and make this short. She ends up getting a call from this chick asking her if she left her camera at her house. She says No, and goes to see if her camera is there. It is not.

This dude she's been fucking (who just got out of jail for domestic abuse btw) stole her digatal camera and her glass pipe. :lool:

Cops got called, and she ended up getting the camera back. With pictues of the dude and some other chick on it.

Rack!
Reply
#2

Nice!
That's surprising, a dude who was fucking a married woman, having the nerve to fuck a different chick at the same time!

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#3

This story would be so much better if the whore's husband ended up with the camera with pictures of her and some other dood.
Reply
#4

I thought PH was going to say she had a threesome.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

PurpleHaze Wrote:So the girl's husband has been working out of town during the week, and she's been having people over every night getting drunk and shit. She ended up sleeping with this guy a few times and drug me into the whole situation.


I stopped reading after this

prolly
Reply
#6

RACK it!

Vit E and his buddy's love picking up random cameras and sneeking to the bathroom for a picture of the Captain.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

PurpleHaze Wrote:pictues of the dude and some other chick on it.

Post 'em?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

Vitamin E Wrote:RACK it!

Vit E and his buddy's love picking up random cameras and sneeking to the bathroom for a picture of the Captain.


When I went to the david allen coe show last year.. I was standing behind a family taking pictures to enjoy the event. I made evil faces in all of them.. alot of the time they'd take the same picture two or three times to make sure it looked good because they were so drunk.

I wish I could see some of them Sad
Reply
#9

PurpleHaze Wrote:she ended up getting the camera back. With pictues of the dude and some other chick on it.

Rack!

Gotta love how the universe has a way of balancin shit out.
Reply
#10

I predict the husband murders your friend.How low is it to have people party at your house and fuck another guy in his bed?I'd never hit a women but I'd be damn close.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:I predict the husband murders your friend.How low is it to have people party at your house and fuck another guy in his bed?I'd never hit a women but I'd be damn close.
No shit.
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:I predict the husband murders your friend.How low is it to have people party at your house and fuck another guy in his bed?I'd never hit a women but I'd be damn close.

110% agree. I'd tie the bitch to that bed and let her fucking starve to near deth before lighting it on fire.
Reply
#13

Shenanigans Wrote:110% agree. I'd tie the bitch to that bed and let her fucking starve to near deth before lighting it on fire.

I'll stick with being close to smacking her.I'd let the lawyers ruin her life.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

When my wife's younger brother got married, they had disposable cameras all over the tables at the reception. My wife's sister has a son that is kind of crazy. Evidently he took several of the camera's into the men's room and took pictures of guys peeing in the mirror, then put the camera's back on the tables. They found out when they got them developed.
Reply
#15

I'd come home with another slut and tell the wife that I need the bed, she needs to sleep on the couch.
Reply
#16

ernie Wrote:When my wife's younger brother got married, they had disposable cameras all over the tables at the reception. My wife's sister has a son that is kind of crazy. Evidently he took several of the camera's into the men's room and took pictures of guys peeing in the mirror, then put the camera's back on the tables. They found out when they got them developed.

Rack that little dude. :lool:


Here is kinda an update on this chick. She's been comming over here a lot lately when one of my husband's friends is over here. He pulled my husband aside and said, "Man, I think PH's friend is hittin' on me. Isn't she married? This is freaking me out a little."
Reply
#17

PurpleHaze Wrote:Rack that little dude. :lool:


Here is kinda an update on this chick. She's been comming over here a lot lately when one of my husband's friends is over here. He pulled my husband aside and said, "Man, I think PH's friend is hittin' on me. Isn't she married? This is freaking me out a little."

She needs a good hate fuckin'. One that completely ruins her labia so her husband will know she's been whorin'.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#18

TomFoolery Wrote:She needs a good hate fuckin'. One that completely ruins her labia so her husband will know she's been whorin'.

you forgot to add the new standard TF line when talking about banging chicks: "I'd do it, but I'm really into this girl I've been seeing and wouldn't do that to her. sucks, I know. but she's awesome, you'd like her"
Reply
#19

what? Wrote:you forgot to add the new standard TF line when talking about banging chicks: "I'd do it, but I'm really into this girl I've been seeing and wouldn't do that to her. sucks, I know. but she's awesome, you'd like her"

This is a good one.To bad toms not going to read it for six months, I heard another forum just opened up and he's busy bringing everyone there up to speed on his $$$ness.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

I fucking hate everyone here.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DonaldJTrump
06-01-2020, 12:08 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-12-2010, 06:09 PM
Last Post by dodsno
09-30-2010, 12:10 AM
Last Post by phantom
07-07-2010, 01:53 AM
Last Post by snarg
05-27-2010, 04:04 PM
Last Post by Blondie
03-31-2010, 03:46 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-03-2010, 04:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)