Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

We have this new cleaning woman.....
#1

and she always moves my lcd alittle....just so it's not aligned with my speakers just right. I cann't function untill I get it back just right. Am I a little OCD?
Reply
#2

Shenanigans Wrote:and she always moves my lcd alittle....just so it's not aligned with my speakers just right. I cann't function untill I get it back just right. Am I a little OCD?
Oh I get it. always moves his or her lcd alittle.Really. I think so, but I'm not sure.

Ask Paola
if it is.That's good information:
said she cann't function untill you get it back just right.
I don't know if you are one or not. I know you are a person.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#3

well same here I was preffering the old cleaning lady because she was cool and always taking care of cleaning my palce correctly. The new one seems more distant and moreover she lacks the cleaning mojo.

(we were calling the ancient cleaning lady "darth vader" because she was using some kind of backpack vacuum cleaner) Now the new one well...not the same fun factor I tell you.

all that to say that I understand you
Reply
#4

she hot?
Reply
#5

what? Wrote:she hot?

hot?...na...not hard on the eyes though, but kinda heavy in the thighs.
Reply
#6

Shenanigans Wrote:hot?...na...not hard on the eyes though, but kinda heavy in the thighs.

latino, broken english? you should face her toward the monitor and pound one out on thunderbutt
Reply
#7

fuck her brains out Costanza

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#8

Odysseus Wrote:fuck her brains out Costanza
Are you aware that the ALICE server logs and records all conversations?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#9

Sassy Wrote:Are you aware that the ALICE server logs and records all conversations?

are you alice

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#10

what? Wrote:latino, broken english? you should face her toward the monitor and pound one out on thunderbutt

Na, She's a home grown white hoochie who's ate one to many snickers.
If she would suspend the habbit of wearing those tight blue jean shorts with her cottage cheese riddled thighs beggin for the blood circulation to resume past her waist, she wouldn't be half bad. she's got a pretty/non chubbed up face.
Reply
#11

castanza her...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-09-2009, 04:47 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-29-2008, 11:18 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-28-2008, 01:56 PM
Last Post by Ntype
09-25-2008, 10:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)