Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Clemens
Oswalt
Pettie
Clemens
Oswalt
No way braves win 2 games vs that lineup.. now when they play the cards in the next round.. backe or astacio will pitch.. thats a L waiting to happen
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
So clay, whose boobs were those that you trolled with Dora?
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Anhil8tor Wrote:wrong thread bradly
Yeah, I was reading page 2 to catch up and did not see the ask me anything.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?