Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

Do you want November or January?
Reply
#2

Swits, think fast, and advise Tammy to take January. You don't want sloppy seconds on Raiden's man-meat.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#3

it'll take a couple weeks to recover after I'm done with him, so you might wanna open up February.
Reply
#4

Swits Wrote:it'll take a couple weeks to recover after I'm done with him, so you might wanna open up February.
Let my try the sneaky pirate on you.
Reply
#5

Why don't you just tell me about it?
Reply
#6

Swits Wrote:Why don't you just tell me about it?
I am doing you doggy style, I then spit on your back and you look around to me, when your looking at me I shoot a load in your eye.
Reply
#7

Gerard Wrote:I am doing you doggy style, I then spit on your back and you look around to me, when your looking at me I shoot a load in your eye.

That's mean! I heard from fem that it burns when it gets in your eye.
Reply
#8

Swits Wrote:That's mean! I heard from fem that it burns when it gets in your eye.
Huh

You haven't been around that long, have you?
Reply
#9

Gerard Wrote:I am doing you doggy style, I then spit on your back and you look around to me, when your looking at me I shoot a load in your eye.


That was the dumbest fucking thing I have heard. Clay set him right on this.
Reply
#10

PurpleHaze Wrote:Huh

You haven't been around that long, have you?

Probably not as long as you
Reply
#11

Swits Wrote:Probably not as long as you
don't be shy
Reply
#12

Gerard Wrote:don't be shy
Ha! Yeah, I'm really holding back a lot on this forum.
Reply
#13

Swits Wrote:Ha! Yeah, I'm really holding back a lot on this forum.
give me your points
Reply
#14

Gerard Wrote:give me your points


Go deepthroat a clawhammer.
Reply
#15

Swits Wrote:Probably not as long as you

I just meant that a long time ago, Fem was talking about how she got cum in her eye. So it was funny you said that.
Reply
#16

PurpleHaze Wrote:I just meant that a long time ago, Fem was talking about how she got cum in her eye. So it was funny you said that.

Hahahaha! That's awesome. Smile

Thanks for clearing that up!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
07-13-2006, 10:05 PM
Last Post by what?
07-13-2006, 05:28 AM
Tammy See
Vitamin E
Last Post by Vitamin E
07-13-2006, 05:25 AM
Last Post by what?
07-13-2006, 05:25 AM
Last Post by what?
07-13-2006, 05:23 AM
Tammy!
Vitamin E
Last Post by what?
07-13-2006, 05:22 AM
Tammy is here
leucetios
Last Post by leucetios
04-10-2006, 11:13 PM
Just for Tammy
leucetios
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-20-2006, 05:53 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-16-2006, 07:44 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-05-2005, 09:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)