Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I hear Tammy is cumming...
#1

Tropical Storm Tammy formed just off Florida's east coast Wednesday and could bring tornadoes, heavy rains and coastal erosion to northern Florida and parts of Georgia and the Carolinas

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

huh. things could get a little wet.
Reply
#3

I was expecting something else when I clicked on this thread. How disappointing.
Reply
#4

I wanted to hear Tammy cumming as well.
Reply
#5

[Image: New_Squirt_logo.jpg]
Reply
#6

hell yeah bitches! Things might get a little wet, but from what i gather, its gonna be pretty weak..

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#7

ntype Wrote:[Image: New_Squirt_logo.jpg]


I bet she is a squirter, southern chicks are like that.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#8

Michman Wrote:Tropical Storm Tammy formed just off Florida's east coast Wednesday and could bring tornadoes, heavy rains and coastal erosion to northern Florida and parts of Georgia and the Carolinas

Those National Weather Service fucks really know how to pin point that shit.

STFU!
Reply
#9

Michman Wrote:I bet she is a squirter, southern chicks are like that.

with a white steson and white boots ONLY !!!

let's play bronco and stuff ! (err not you)
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-05-2010, 06:22 PM
Last Post by Paddy
08-31-2009, 08:31 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-12-2009, 07:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)