Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I wish FuckYoPost(BloCox)
#1

would be a regular here. He adds so much to all the boards he posts at. He could really get this palce moving. Discuss.
Reply
#2

quit drinking and posting. It makes you say things you may later regret.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#3

Shadrach Wrote:quit drinking and posting. It makes you say things you may later regret.


He seems to do a lot of fun and zaney things.
Reply
#4

minorthreat Wrote:He seems to do a lot of fun and zaney things.
You're talking about Foolery again.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
05-13-2006, 12:22 AM
FuckYoPost
Jabroni
Last Post by HMMMMMM
03-08-2006, 04:57 PM
Last Post by FuckYoPost
03-06-2006, 11:07 PM
Hey There FuckYoPost!
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by CT280
02-15-2006, 11:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)