Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

ubtf: what?, FuckYoPost, pepsi, quint
#1

talk about people you don't want to be holding hands with standing on the deck while the ship goes down ><
Reply
#2

Looks like you'll be the one getting it in the scooter
Reply
#3

what? Wrote:talk about people you don't want to be holding hands with standing on the deck while the ship goes down ><
I'll push you all off so I can stand alone and get a piece of the wreckage to hold on to at the end.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#4

pepsi Wrote:I'll push you all off so I can stand alone and get a piece of the wreckage to hold on to at the end.

you'll get something up your arse to the tonsils
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-21-2010, 10:57 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-06-2009, 09:56 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-18-2009, 11:42 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-25-2009, 06:11 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
03-14-2009, 01:11 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-17-2008, 05:11 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-18-2008, 02:53 PM
Last Post by quint
08-26-2008, 03:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)