Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I've run out of things to say
#1

now what?
Reply
#2

Bitch.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#3

paybacksare Wrote:Bitch.
I'm back!










Nope, well is still dry Sad
Reply
#4

Banana Wrote:now what?

tits. (what else did you expect from me?)

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

Slut!

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#6

paybacksare Wrote:Slut!
Duh. I'm pregnant. Wink
Reply
#7

Michman Wrote:tits. (what else did you expect from me?)
I have those. :d
Reply
#8

Oh yeah? I bet the kid comes out looking like...um....Jimmy! Yeah, that's it. You've been slutting around with Jimmy!

Yeah, I've run dry too.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:I have those. :d

Sad( PBA was right...Bitch

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:now what?

you called?



sorry :roll:
Reply
#11

Michman Wrote:Sad( PBA was right...Bitch
Well, they're sensitive right now. Which means I shouldn't push it by taking pictures. They might cry.






:| Ew.
Reply
#12

what? Wrote:you called?



sorry :roll:
I was waiting for you Wink
Reply
#13

Hey Banana, you've been $$$ recently. Nice work. I love you and your mommy parts.
Reply
#14

Banana Wrote:I was waiting for you Wink

I wasn't waiting. you better hurry and catch up, or I'll be done :$
Reply
#15

Banana Wrote:I was waiting for you Wink
See, I was right the first time! Slut!

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#16

Banana Wrote:Well, they're sensitive right now. Which means I shouldn't push it by taking pictures. They might cry.






:| Ew.

statments/thoughts like that are why I love you.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CT280
02-17-2010, 06:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)