Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Do you ever feel like someone forgot to turn of the light
#1

I do.
Reply
#2

where's the light
I search the light
where's the light
am I blind or do I
have my head in a snatch ?
Reply
#3

ntype Wrote:where's the light
I search the light
where's the light
am I blind or do I
have my head in a snatch ?

my bet is your head is up your own asshole Wink
Reply
#4

I often feel like someone forgot to turn ON the light.
Reply
#5

leucetios Wrote:my bet is your head is up your own asshole Wink

it's because I plan to enter into some circus :ph34r:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
I Can't Turn To The Left
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-24-2009, 05:28 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-07-2009, 07:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)